[For Build 2.0.A.0.504 without the zip file and 2.0.2.A.0.24 with the zip file]
tested on the Mini works 100%
Need to have ROOT to apply this theme.
I'm not responsible if you brick your device, use at your own risk.
Added Reboot option, made the some icons clearer namely battery and fixed the bugs in settings.
..I find the xRecovery way of installation much easier & quicker
Install this theme via xRecovery (<-- click, if you want to know how to get recovery on your device)
1. Download the update.zip file: UPDATE.ZIP
2. Do not extract it, copy the update.zip file to the sdcard
3. Reboot your device into Recovery Mode
4. Go to install custom zip option
5. Click, Yes - Install /sdcard/update.zip, wait a little
6. Reboot your device and Enjoy
If you have any problems with any of the apks then re-install them manually.
I'll keep this TUT in here anyway:
How to manually replace the framework-res.apk (apply this theme) using Root Explorer:
1. Make a backup of the original framework-res.apk (found in /system)
2. Extract the framework from the rar file (link below) then Copy the framework-res.apk to the SD card
3. Mount /system in RootExplorer as "R/W"
4. Press the menu button and select the option 'Multi-select' then mark the framework file and Copy the framework-res.apk from the SD card to /system
5. Set the permissions of the framework-res.apk to 644:
In this part please Dont COPY the framework, but move it.
6. Move the framework-res.apk from /system to /system/framework and click ok to replace the existing file.
7. Finally, restart your phone.
Big thanks to:
draco_ag (for his framework used as a base)
mr.megi @ se-nse (for the 2.3 icons)
To change icons in the dock (LauncherPro):
Keep hold of one of the icons and a menu will pop-up, you should see title 'Edit dock shortcut' then select 'Change icon' and then 'Custom icon' then select the icon
PS.. I'm not changing the download below to the latest until I know the update.zip file works perfectly
Guys! First Install the updated theme then Unzip this file: [2.0.2.A.0.24] Replace These Files to Make Theme Work.rar (below) then replace the extracted files with the ones in system/framework (root explorer method, remember to set permissions), the theme should now work properly (this is for 2.0.2.A.0.24 users only)
UPDATE: Has now got the old background which people requested for
Please don't forget to say