FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Camcorder with PAUSE button!?

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By Red-Dog, Member on 12th April 2011, 11:15 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey I was wondering if someone could develope, or knows of, a Camcorder application that has a PAUSE feature instead of just stop? I am interested in trying to make some stop motion recordings if it will work right...

13th April 2011, 01:35 AM |#2  
Flag Bracknell
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Dog

Hey I was wondering if someone could develope, or knows of, a Camcorder application that has a PAUSE feature instead of just stop? I am interested in trying to make some stop motion recordings if it will work right...

Not sure about pause button.

For now you could try taking stills then making an animated GIF.
13th April 2011, 03:34 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 88

More
Quote:

To do stop motion you have to freeze the frames correct?, If so pause might not work for you either.

I think stop motion is part of post processing only...I think.
19th December 2013, 06:33 PM |#4  
Flag Saint Georges d'Oleron
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Funtastic camera "pauses" on my LG-P970 ICS 4.0.4
Quote:

Funtastic camera "pauses" on my LG-P970 ICS 4.0
you also have an option "Time lapse (vido)" to capture one frame each second, appriximately
you will find it in Google Play : "Funtastic camera"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)