Originally Posted by Zecanilis
- You need to download the firmware of your device. Please check here the The_ERROR thread wich explains it very well:
- Download KDZ updater from here and uncompress it
- Install msxml.msi from the uncompressed directory
- Conect your device (do not turn on disk storage) and run KDZ_FW_UPD.exe (Has administrator).
- Select Type : 3GQCT
- Select PhoneMode : DIAG
- In KDZ file : Choose the ROM file you downloaded in the first step
- Press Launch software update and wait (It will be 10 minutes or so). In your phone it will appear "Emergency mode". Wait until it reboots.
And you're done!
INFO : I will not be responsible if you brick your device. Do it at your own risk! Has everything envolving flashing, it allways has its risks!
This used to work, now it doesn't. I remember flashing my phone with this not once but twice... now it doesn't work. I got my log, can u check it out?
[R&D Test Tools Log File]
22:18:41 : Launching SW update
22:18:41 : Unpacking KDZ
22:18:46 : KDZ file extraced
22:18:52 : Files were extracted.
22:18:52 : LGMobileDL Load.
22:18:52 : Port = -1
22:18:52 : Connecting to phone
22:18:53 : PHONE WAS NOT FOUND!
22:18:55 : ===FINISHED===