Based on 3.70.651.1 OTA
Expect some CRAZY battery life on this release, enjoy!
(remove /system/etc/init.d/99cputweaks if you want to remove my tweaks)
It's got Ziggy's latest [CFS][HAVS] kernel built-in, which is still in beta, and a number of other tweaks from myself and other developers.
Here's what you'll be getting:
- 4-in-1 Reboot
- Notification Menu Power Controls
- Official Swype
- Latest Flash, Facebook, SuperUser, Maps, Gmail, Voice Search, Market, Google Voice
- ASOP Lockscreen, Clock
So here's what you'll be missing:
- Stock Sprint Apps
- Flikr, Twitter
- Default IME (HTC Keyboard)
- Most Sense Apps, except for Gallery, Friend Stream, Facebook, Music
- No Boot Sound
- Adobe Reader (latest version gets FC's when in /system/)
- A few others that don't mean much to me
- All apps updated to latest
- 5M MMS Fix, my own version - wont lose on wipe
- Google default homepage, only bookmark
- init.d support
- zipalign /data/app on boot
- default governor conservative @ 806MHz max
- Ziggy's newest kernel [01/21] [you can thank me for helping Ziggy fix wakelock]
- you can now connect to WiFi during initial setup
- Tons of crap taken out that doesn't matter
- Too many small tweaks over time...
- Removed Adobe Reader
- Numerous reverts/updates/fixes
- Added Notification Menu Power Control
- Cleaned up more files
- Scanned through a wiped install w/ ddms for issues
- Using aamikam's tweaked stock now
- Ziggy's new kernel 12/19/10 CFS
- zipaligned & tweaked PNG's
- removed unused PNG's in HTC resources
- ASOP desk clock
- fixed annoying pixels on far left of background
- added Google Voice
- TODO: Menu Unlock, Small Lock Screen Glitch
It's pretty much a stripped down sense ROM with random goodies added in.
I will eventually be working on custom tweaks to suit myself, and hopefully you'll like those too.
Most credit to these guys:
Ziggy - Donate on Website
teshxx - Donate
Calkulin - Donate
aamikam - Donate
JsChiSurf - Donate
Cyanogen - Donate on Website
Here's the files:
And now to answer some possible questions about this ROM:
Q: Why use CFS?
A: BFS is much newer, CFS is more stable.
Q: Why remove Twitter & Flikr, yet keep Facebook?
A: For Facebook contacts sync, but know you can do much better with official apps for Twitter & Flikr.