FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Go launcher

2,736 posts
Thanks Meter: 584

By nickwarn, Senior Member on 18th December 2010, 12:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Been searching for a good launcher for my Archos 70. I tried both ADW and Launcher Pro plus. They both worked good for me. But then i found the Go Launcher it works very well for me,smooth and fast. And it has a built in task manager. It has no widgets
The Following User Says Thank You to nickwarn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nickwarn Ad-Free

19th December 2010, 06:18 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1,192

Donate to Me
More
yes the go launcher is the bet right now.
I use it on my 70 and my desire.
I also talked to the developers and metioned so bugs and requested some features and by what the told me some cool things will come up in version 2
20th December 2010, 03:23 PM |#3  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Just loaded this up. Being a LauncherPro user I was hoping for a lot and I got it. Best launcher I've played with thus far. Wish it had 7x7 grid support though. Extremely fast.
20th December 2010, 09:00 PM |#4  

Donate to Me
More
Try requesting it .maybe they will do that
21st December 2010, 03:36 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Had a quick look at the feature list, a few screenshots and a video... What makes it better that LauncherPro? In some ways it looks like a iOS-ripoff and I really hate that (ie Samsung's TouchWiz UI...) I see no need for a task manager/killer.

Looking forward to the first launcher that's 100% made for tablets... Haven't found anything like that yet. Maybe when more people buy tablets, and when Honeycomb shows up in more detail.
22nd December 2010, 12:44 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Tried it on the archos 101 (firmware 2.0.71) but found it laggier than launcher pro and zeam.
24th December 2010, 03:21 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Never tried to launcher before. Coming from launcher pro and now using zeam launcher. It lean, mean and extremely fast. Try it...
24th December 2010, 03:44 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
im using this launcher for 4 days, and i must say i love it, just uninstall launcher pro. This is so fast love the task manager in main menu. You have my support thanks a lot.
24th December 2010, 06:20 PM |#9  
Flag Albany, NY
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I've been trying to get this on my archos 101 and I can't get it from the market. It doesnt come up when I search for it. I can't get any launcher to come up for that matter.
25th December 2010, 12:03 AM |#10  

Donate to Me
More
You'll have to do the market fix.
Try the search for finding it then you will find a lot more Apps.
26th December 2010, 12:13 PM |#11  
Flag Chelmsford
Thanks Meter: 3

More
how do we go about doing the market fix??
i'm having the same problem with not seeing apps in the market

thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)