- Features -
- Added TB Wake (No unlock now as now)
- Now GPS should work properly
- Better support for TB Alert
- Some UI tweaks
- Fixed small bugs
- System more stable and faster
- Fixed The crash of "Settings » Brightness & Settings » Audio
- Added Transparency
- GPS is now working thanks to dr1337
- Added new market
- Updated Some Apps
- Battery % now is present
- GPS maybe, is now Working ( credits to dr1337)
- Video recording is now working ( credits to dr1337)
- Added TBA, thanks MicroMOD and lilhermit
- Keyboard now supporting 12 dictionaries (credit to AdamG)
- Status Bar is now transparent ( thanks sonnysekhon)
- Added Nexus S Ringtones and notification sounds
- Replaced Bootanimation with Nexus one/ s one (lol, sounds bad the one ripetition)
- White Screen Transition issue FIX!
- Re-builded from source, now more stable and fast
- Huge Apns-conf.xml form massive apn's support
- Update Live Wallpaper with Microbes and some other of GB
- Updated Framework-res.apk
- Added SpareParts
- Added KeyboardFix for Voice and dictionary support
- Fixed Camera but video still not working (FC's the app)
- Deleted new market app
- FIX 1 Add new framework and old market (the new one FC's)
Only one change, WORKING CAMERA!
Unsecured Boot.img to allow ./adb remount
Apps2ext with modified boot.img and DT files
Nexus S Live Wallpaper
Jackpal AndroidTerm App added
NoRecovery feature don't change your recovery
AllHBOOT make it working on all Hboot's
Superuser & SU thanks to sonnysekhon
/data/app containing some app from me and from MicroMod777
Added Battery %
Fixed 3g and wifi icon that weren't displayed green
Theme tweaks start here (all from sonnysekhon)
Added battery percentage MOD
Added a New Stock Keyboard Skin
Made Contacts/Dialer background transparent
Added Facebook MOD
GenieWidget modifies with custom icons
- Added Apps -
Locale - for more languages support
Logger - logcat fro adb inexperts
ChromeToPhone - Send link to phone
Astro File manager
Lockbot free - to fix the missing trackball wake
Quick Boot - to boot everywhere
The Droid Collection - a series of some icons
Jackpal AndroidTerm App added
- Download Links -
Download link GingerITA-ROM-NexusOne-TBwake-v0.8-signed.zip @ Megaupload
$ MD5: 559960628d3d784e109dc5bb691bb806
Download link GingerITA-ROM-WorkingGPS-WhiteScreenFIX-Apps2ext-Camera-byMrNameless-v0.7-FIX1.zip @ Multiupload
$ MD5: f823b8adb435fc83f0dfd5d2960ea626
- Apps2SD Commands - Full list HERE
This is how to use App2sd via terminal or ./adb shell:
Installs DalvikVM JIT.
Resets the Dalvik heap size to the default heap size.
File Removed: /data/.smallheap, /data/.largeheap, /data/.jumboheap
Performs a one-time zipalign on all APK files in /data/app and /data/app-private.
Allows ZipAlign to execute during the boot process. Creates the ZipAlign flag file.
File Created: /data/.zipalign
Performs a symlink and flag file check on your setup. Outputs a report that shows you if
there are issues with your Apps2SD setup.
Performs a repair of all symlinks based on flag file activation.
Displays information about your phone, partitions, swap, and more.
Also writes a dump file that has an entire profile of your phone. This is for troubleshooting only.
File Created: /data/dtsysdump.txt
Moves free and paid apps to the ext2/ext3/ext4 partition on your secure digital card. Removes the No A2SD flag file.
This is used if you have already executed an a2sd remove command. Otherwise, this part is automatically performed when Apps2SD is started.
File removed: /data/.noa2sd
Moves free and paid apps to the internal phone storage. Creates the No A2SD flag file.
File created: /data/.noa2sd
- ScreenShoots -
If you like my hard work and the time it takes me, please consider buying me a coffee and support the ROM!
- Credits -
- sonnysekhon for theme and root
- MicroMod77 for ROM inspiration and tips
- www.android-ita.com my site that allowed me todo this
- djmcnz for updater script "theme"
- cyanogen for camera and white screen fix
- ctso for base rom
- lilhermit for TBA
- dr1337 for Video Recording