Folio Accelerometer Fix - BETA
This is a first BETA version of the rotation/accelerometer fix for the Folio 100, tested on FolioMod 1.2 only.
Checked with these applications:
- Wave Blazer Lite
- Raging Thunder 2 Lite
- Abduction! 2
- Compass is not working, i.E any Compass app or for example Google Sky Map does not point you in the correct direction.
Note, this is NOT an update zip, at the moment I have no SDCard to verify that the update works, therefore you must push the files manually onto the device. Or wait until someone provides an update zip for these files.
- unzip the attached zip file into any directory you like
- enter the bin directory, where you should find 2 files (framework.jar, libsurfacflingeR_client.so)
- verify that your device is connected by running adb devices from a command line
- Remount the system partion read/write by entering: adb remount
- push the framework.jar to the device: adb push framework.jar /system/framework/
- push the sufraceflinger library to the device: adb push libsurfaceflinger_client.so /system/lib/
- reboot the device
Make sure you make a backup from the original files, I wont be able to fix any issues until next week, as I am away from my PC, still as my Folio is with me I'll check the boards to see if any issues have come up.
the zip also includes the files I've modified for the fix, these are based on the NVIDIA tree. I hope that all modified locations shoukld be marked with // XXX: