Well, here's one more ROM for you guys: Prime. (Optimus Prime, hell yea!)
It will be the twin brother of my other ROM, Megatron. However, whereas Prime will be focused on stability, Megatron will go for raw power and performance instead.
That being said, this is a ROM based on the 2.2.1 firmware where bugs like the sdcard unmount were supposedly fixed. It has been cleaned of most of the crap and has also been tweaked with the usual h4x. I daresay it's the most stable ROM for LG P500 so far. If you want a speedy one, check out Megatron.
- extended apn repository
- tweaked values for mmf
- there was one more thing but I forgot
- root + superuser
- APKs deodexed + zipaligned
- apps2sd + dalvik2sd
- performance tweaks: (JIT, hardware acceleration, etc)
- applications removed: Twitter, Facebook, LG Home, Think Office, Netlog, Twitter, Music and Video player and some other craps 
- applications added: Doubletwist (to play music and video), File Manager (imported from CM), Message Flasher (blink the physical buttons when you have sms unread) and the awesome LauncherPro
- added tri tone notification sound and marimba ringtone (imported from iPhone)
- changed boot animation to a more cute one
- fixed buggy WiFi
- fixed lag
In order to flash this ROM, you'll need on your device:
- Having read the feature list above
- Root (check thread)
- Drellisdee's custom recovery (check thread)
- Class 4 SDcard or higher (bench it with h2testw)
- Prime (download it here)
How to flash:
First, reboot into recovery via 3-button-combo, ADB, terminal, w/e.
- Partition SDcard (swap: 0, ext: 512)
- Wipe data (data,cache,dalvik-cache,ext).
- Connect the device to PC, copy Prime over to the SDcard, disconnect.
- Flash it via "flash zip from sdcard"
- Read important notes below
* If you have problems running any h264 video or game, it is probably due to stagefright. To correct this, grab the application root explorer somewhere. Run it and give it superuser permissions. Go to /system/build.prop. Click r/w button. Long click on build.prop and select "open with text editor". Look for some line that talks about stagefright-player. Switch to false. Save and exit (menu button). Reboot.
* Do not flash the custom kernel or any other tweak.
* Miss CarHome? Download it here. Miss Thinkfree Office? Download it here.
* Can't partition your sdcard? Flash anyway and download this app: http://www.appbrain.com/app/a2sd-fro...antq.a2sdFroyo (credits: zeule)
As you already know, I cannot be held responsible for any damage you may cause to your phone by following these instructions. Every step taken is of your entire responsability.