Remove All Ads from XDA

[THEME] [UPDATE 12/27] CM6.1.1 Gingerbread Theme V0.3

570 posts
Thanks Meter: 58

By brswattt, Senior Member on 22nd December 2010, 07:34 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hey guys, this is the CM6.1.1 Gingerbread theme

DOWNLOAD FLASHABLE GINGERBREAD THEME HERE

UPDATE 12/25 : UPDATED CMPARTS.APK FROM LADIOS AND ADDED dalvik.vm.dexopt-data-only=1 TO THE LAST LINE OF BUILD.PROP FROM ATTN1. [V0.2]
UPDATE 12/27 : Fixed framework-res.apk [v0.3]

V0.1 FIXED : Notification bar pulldown power control widget has a black wifi icon and white gps/bluetooth/sound

V0.2 FIXED : SHOULD OF FIXED BOOTLOOPS FOR MOST PEOPLE BY ADDING LINE TO BUILD.PROP

V0.3 FIXED : SHOULD OF FIXED HUGE HEADPHONE ICON AND MORE PULLDOWN POWER WIDGET COLOR ICON PROBLEMS

[I TAKE SOME CREDIT FOR THIS WORK, IT IS DONE BY THE WORK OF : ATTN1, ASIMMONS, LADIOS, BELAC AND GANNI]

ASimmons made the wonderful hdpi to mdpi theme porter, and Ganni made the base of this theme, thanks to them! All I did was run the tool and decompile the framework and edit the script. Thanks to Belac for the LiveWallapers.apk and Attn1 and him for helping me compile this stuff.

Links:

THEME: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=875542 DONT USE THIS! JUST A REFERENCE LINK!

ONE CLICK THEME INJECTOR WITH HDPI TO MDPI RESIZING: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=826941

ALWAYS NANDROID FIRST....AND PLEASE WIPE DALVIK BEFORE FLASHING

To get clock to show up and other colors right :

Go To (on phone) Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > User Interface > Tweaks Extras > Select Theme > STOCK_Gingerbread

SCREENSHOTS
http://flickcabin.com/public/viewset/20693
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to brswattt For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift brswattt Ad-Free

22nd December 2010, 02:21 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
So if I already have cm6.1.1 installed, can I just install the Gingerbreadxml.rar and framework-res.apk for the theme to work? Or do I have to reinstall cm6.1.1 with GM theme built in? Thanks
BelacNongaw
22nd December 2010, 03:16 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
You could, but I would just flash the rom zip over what you have as it has a few extras like the gingerbread browser and phone apk.

Nice find, brswatt. Finally a full theme that doesn't break my tethering. Updating my thread to point to this one.
22nd December 2010, 04:18 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spring, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob889

So if I already have cm6.1.1 installed, can I just install the Gingerbreadxml.rar and framework-res.apk for the theme to work? Or do I have to reinstall cm6.1.1 with GM theme built in? Thanks

You could, but you wouldn't have the gingerbread dialer.
So just flash the whole thing. It doesn't hurt.
Then just put the xml on your card.
BelacNongaw
22nd December 2010, 04:21 PM |#5  

More
Here is a LiveWallpapers.apk to adb push or include in that rom before you flash. I replaced the cyanogenmod wallpaper with the nexus s wallpaper.
Attached Files
File Type: apk LiveWallpapers.apk - [Click for QR Code] (3.19 MB, 95 views)
22nd December 2010, 04:26 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spring, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelacNongaw

Here is a LiveWallpapers.apk to adb push or include in that rom before you flash. I replaced the cyanogenmod wallpaper with the nexus s wallpaper.

Does the nexus s live wallpaper work on the Aria? I tried many times before, but it didn't work.
22nd December 2010, 04:54 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 193

More
Thanks this eases my gingerbread crave a little

Sent from the corner.
BelacNongaw
22nd December 2010, 05:02 PM |#8  

More
This isn't the actual nexus s wallpaper....it is our livewallpapers.apk with that background in so it is identical.
22nd December 2010, 05:24 PM |#9  

More
Did u use v2.1 for the ariaGB ROM u provided the link for?

Sent from the corner.
22nd December 2010, 05:27 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Spring, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh_Jay

Did u use v2.1 for the ariaGB ROM u provided the link for?

Sent from the corner.

Yes, but they keyboard didn't seem to apply right.

Attn1 is in the process of helping me make a flashable zip for the framework, dialer, and keyboard.
22nd December 2010, 05:29 PM |#11  

More
Ive got a multi-language gingerbread keyboard the size is 6.2 mb if your interested.

Sent from the corner.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)