380 posts
Thanks Meter: 82

By ipfreelytech, Senior Member on 23rd December 2010, 10:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
24th December 2010, 08:52 AM |#11  
Flag Kenai
Thanks Meter: 27

More
You are doing awesome bud even trying to bring something together for the cdma crowd bro! You need to add IN BIG letters on the thread post, NOT FOR GSM YOU HAVE YOUR OWN, ****ERS!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!! :P

Merry Christmas every body!!!!!!
Sent from my Desire CDMA using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to lohp75 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lohp75 Ad-Free

24th December 2010, 02:54 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Great work, thanks and Merry Christmas!
24th December 2010, 03:50 PM |#13  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 75

More
Gingerbread
Thanks, downloading now.
25th December 2010, 07:23 AM |#14  
Flag Juneau, AK
Thanks Meter: 19

More
CM 7
Great work with the update! I couldn't get my contacts to sync. I attempted to import the contacts in vCard to no avail. I didn't play around with it much but look forward to future updates. Happy holidays!
25th December 2010, 08:43 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
i was trying to figure out how to attempt this.......glad to see someone dev for cdma.
26th December 2010, 01:02 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Thanks for trying tip bring us a new rom,i wish others devs would do so too, what we cdma guys only have have 3 roms at the moment and the are all based on CM I believe. I would like to see oxygen and or villain ports to cdma

Just saying lol
26th December 2010, 11:49 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Good to see the CDMA Desire get a gingerbread ROM.

I felt like I was getting left out :eek:

Question though.... are you going to be fixing the issues like 3D Acceleration, or did you just compile this?
27th December 2010, 09:17 PM |#18  
Flag Roanoke, VA
Thanks Meter: 2

More
So just so everyone understands, this is a rom based off the developmental source code of CyanogenMod 7. OP is not a developer and has no plans to fix any issues that come up. This is more or less a sneak preview of CM 7. OP is just compiling the public source code for CM 7. Treat these "releases" as a "nightly" build. And just for clarification these builds will be experimental so do not report bugs in this thread or anywhere else. CM devs know what does and does not work.
The Following User Says Thank You to Odd_Sam For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Odd_Sam Ad-Free
27th December 2010, 09:47 PM |#19  
OP Senior Member
Flag Anchorage Alaska
Thanks Meter: 82

More
Thank you, I tried very hard to get that point across, but I suspect people don't always read everything. Nightly is exactly what they are, every night I sync the repo and build.

Edited the OP to include a quote of your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd_Sam

So just so everyone understands, this is a rom based off the developmental source code of CyanogenMod 7. OP is not a developer and has no plans to fix any issues that come up. This is more or less a sneak preview of CM 7. OP is just compiling the public source code for CM 7. Treat these "releases" as a "nightly" build. And just for clarification these builds will be experimental so do not report bugs in this thread or anywhere else. CM devs know what does and does not work.

28th December 2010, 02:21 AM |#20  
Flag Roanoke, VA
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipfreelytech

Thank you, I tried very hard to get that point across, but I suspect people don't always read everything. Nightly is exactly what they are, every night I sync the repo and build.

Edited the OP to include a quote of your post.

Are you compiling this on 32 bit or 64 bit?
28th December 2010, 02:56 AM |#21  
Flag Juneau, AK
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Talking Thanks
Good point there Odd. thank you ipfreely for hooking us up with a taste of the gingerbread. Happy holidays and keep up the good work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)