FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[12/28/10] Latest Windows Phone 7 Update

292 posts
Thanks Meter: 43

By Samsunguy, Senior Member on 24th December 2010, 06:19 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
All information in post has been deleted in request of DFT
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Samsunguy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Samsunguy Ad-Free

24th December 2010, 06:40 AM |#2  
Flag Hanoi
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Hopefuly it's will be release in da 00:00 Jan.01.2011..... Calm down Everyone... it's coming ...........commmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg ggggggggggggggggggggggg
24th December 2010, 08:07 AM |#3  
Flag McHenry
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I have no idea what he was saying but I'm assuming they were good things.
24th December 2010, 08:29 AM |#4  
Flag Phnom Penh
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I think it's still take more more time before it has been release.So don't expect it to come soon or very soon,but it's still good to know it's development status.
24th December 2010, 08:31 AM |#5  
Flag Sylhet,Bangladesh
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksxe

I have no idea what he was saying but I'm assuming they were good things.

lolz... you will get ur update in time... then there will be a new thread division named HD2 WP7 OS development :P or might be more ... like Q&A... :P
24th December 2010, 11:55 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Don't get excited with it, WP7 on HD2 needs magldr which is not yet released and it was "coming soon" last 6 month and no one knows how much time WP7 would take to release after magldr release. It might be released by christmas, but only if we're talking about next christmas.

I don't blame anyone here, devs are doing it for free, so no deadlines or estimates, but please, stop posting a new thread with "wow, it's so cool, it would be ready soon, can't wait" each time you see "nand" or "wp7" word on IRC.
The Following User Says Thank You to vartp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vartp Ad-Free
24th December 2010, 01:04 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Seems like cotulla was just commenting on what he thought of wp7 as an os. And without live services it is pretty pointless anyway. The best news in there id that he is trying to finish up android stuff
24th December 2010, 05:59 PM |#8  
Flag Craiova
Thanks Meter: 25

More
maybe next xmas, I am waiting for some money and I'll change hd2 with dhd hopefully this year.
24th December 2010, 06:33 PM |#9  
Flag TianJin
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Well,that's good news
24th December 2010, 06:39 PM |#10  
Flag Taipei
Thanks Meter: 73

More
Patience
Before this thread goes on much longer, I ask you guys to read my post here

It is Cotulla and the Dark Forces Team (DFT) that are working on the ROM. One of the DFT members asked me to write that post.

I think it is the proper that we give Cotulla and DFT the time and space to do their work unimpeded.

As I stated in that post, any updates will be made upon their request, so there is no use for us here to speculate or re-post their comments. xda.cn comments, and hacking of a server, have already caused problems, and we should endeavor here on XDA-Developers not to also upset DFT.

Please note that what was copied and pasted in the first post of this thread is information from several days ago, before the events that are mentioned in my post in the above link. Any updates from DFT will be posted on that thread.
25th December 2010, 08:22 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Dallas, Texas
Thanks Meter: 43

More
merry christmas everyone
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
windows phone 7 wp7
Previous Thread Next Thread