The firmware comes pre-rooted, with busybox and xRecovery pre-installed.
If you already flashed the latest firmware with SEUS, please downgrade OR root it using THIS thread.
1. Download and unpack the file. It contains 2 files: update.zip and 2.0.2.A.0.24_for_X10-flasher.tar.bz2
2. Copy update.zip to SD Card
3. Boot into xRecovery and install update.zip
4. Turn off phone / remove battery
5. Unpack the 2.0.2.A.0.24_for_X10-flasher.tar.bz2 and flash the SIN files with X10-flasher
Make sure you understand the installation process before you try!
If you don't have loader.sin, please find it here (thanks pedrocel85)
Enable JIT v2: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...08&postcount=1