FC issues resolved, and tested for stability. Short update note in this post.
I've recently made a revision to TransBlue (the most popular by far) At first the changes may seem minor, and visually they may not be the first things that pop out, but underneath there's actually quite a few changes. What I've strived for this time was to reduce the usage of public resources a little. I had already pretty much themed all that I could otherwise, so I started to edit the layout xml and (and a couple places in smali) to instead call new local resources I've added. Kind of a long process as it's a bit of trial and error for me (never done anything like it before really), but I think I've come to a decent point where I can release it.
This grew out of another project I'm working on for SGS2.
Screenshots courtesy of esk02k. Thank you! Also, thanks to fernando sor, who's pm exchanges instigated much of the research that led me to this revision.
And here's one showing the widget:
FLASH IN RECOVERY
Thanks everyone for your support, and a very special THANK YOU to those who've passed me a drink or two
Found the problem some had with the boxes in the app listings. The parent of one of the styles I use has a different id in froyo vs gingerbread. All is well now. I will endeavor to add trans-green and the regular blue as I can.
TransBlue has been updated just a bit to include some of the changes I introduced in TransRed so now both of these included my latest theming efforts
The original non-transparent Blue version (pic below in 2nd post): BlueMarket2.3.6_v2.1.zip
If you feel inclined please use either the "Thanks" button below, or the "special" thanks button right above my avatar
Thanks everyone for your comments and a special thanks to those who've passed me a drink or two