I found this guide on the internet. I might by useful for your....
In this guide, we show you how to tweak your registry so that your computer recognizes the HTC 7 Mozart as a removable USB drive. You'll only have access to the Music, Pictures and Videos folders, but those are the most important folders anyway when it comes to moving big files.
1. Open Windows Registry Editor by typing regedit in your start menu
2. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\U SB
3. Perform a search for ZuneDriver
1. The search should yield a result similar to: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\U SB\VID_045E&PID_04EC&MI_00\6&27ffd631&0&0000\Devic e Parameters\WUDF
4. Click up one level to the Device Parameters key
5. Change ShowInShell from 0 to 1
6. Change PortableDeviceNameSpaceExcludeFromShell from 1 to 0
7. Change EnableLegacySupport from 0 to 1
8. Change EnableDefaultAutoPlaySupport
That's it! You can now plug your HTC 7 Mozart into your Windows PC using the supplied USB cable and it will be recognized as a USB drive.