1) Download the Samsung Intercept drivers at: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/do...SPH-M910ZKASPR
2) Install the drivers for your computer (XP/Vista)
3) Download and install the SuperOneClickRoot 1.5.5 (latest version) at http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=803682
4) Run the SuperOneClickRoot program after enabling USB debugging mode on your Samsung Intercept which is plugged into your USB port.
5) Viola, your Intercept will be rooted now.
If you have the Virgin Mobile version then you will have the cheapest unlimited wifi/USB tethering option ever!