FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] Official MIUI-1.1.15-V1.1 for DHD DE-EN-ES-FR-IT-RU + gb keyboard + 8Mpix Cam

59 posts
Thanks Meter: 45

By redox57, Member on 29th December 2010, 04:38 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi,

I have rebuilt official 1.1.15 port to the Desire HD with a few languages and fixes/ameliorations.

Still not working correctly :
  • Light sensor

I added the following languages : English, French, German, Italian, Spanish and Russian.

I fixed the Camera with alain57 version that includes all resolutions (MiuiCamera is now set to use 8Mpix too), I also let the Gingerbread keyboard.

I included CM-6.1.3 Audio Bluetooth fix.

When you change language, the icons in the launcher stays in the previous language, so you will have to clear the data of the Launcher (it will also reset icons disposition and screens to the default configuration of course!)
To do so : Menu => Settings => Programs => Manage Application => Running => Launcher => Clear data

If you come from another base than MIUI, do not forget to wipe your cache AND data partitions in order to avoid FC.
If you previously flashed a MIUI release, data wipe should not be needed !

Boot loops are FIXED ! It now works even after a full wipe !

Download Official MIUI-1.1.15-Ace-V1.1 de-en-es-fr-it-ru + gingerbread keyboard + 8Mpix Camera

If you get boot loops, FC or whatever strange things, give me every details that could be useful for me to reproduce the behaviour (espacially which locale you are using)
If you see missing translation and if you know how to make xml resources, do not hesitate to help to complete the translations.

Thanks to KOJANHQ and Styl1sh for .ru translations.

I am currently building a translation console that will help maintaining easily the translated ROMs. It is a little bit complicated to make something conform to my own specifications, so be patient and the next releases will be translated very quickly.
People wanting to be responsible for the translations in any languages, please PM me and I will contact you when my tool is online. (No more ETA for the translation console as I have lots of work these days... )

People reporting FC or unwanted reboot, please include a logcat, containing if possible only the lines about the problem.
In a dos shell, execute this command in a directory where you have write access to, before the force close :
adb logcat > logcat.txt
Interrupt the log when the error has happened (ctrl-C), edit the logcat.txt to check it and keep only useful info in it and join it to your post.

(Informations about logcat can be found here, for example : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=818084)

Previous version :
Download MIUI-0.12.31-Ace-V1.0

Download MIUI-0.12.18-Ace-V1.0
Download MIUI-0.12.18-Ace-V1.0 (thanks Dynosu for mirroring on dropbox)

Any feedback will be welcome !
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to redox57 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redox57 Ad-Free

29th December 2010, 04:42 PM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag liverpool
Thanks Meter: 3,274

More
flipping heck

just sitting here saying that i can't believe no MIUI rom for Desire HD and this pops up LOL
downloading..............
29th December 2010, 04:51 PM |#3  
Flag Gouda
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Gonna try it. Thnx for this

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
29th December 2010, 04:53 PM |#4  
Flag Villingendorf
Thanks Meter: 250

Donate to Me
More
awesome!!!! can we use german translation packs?
29th December 2010, 05:07 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Metz
Thanks Meter: 45

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey-619

awesome!!!! can we use german translation packs?

Can you provide me a link to the translation pack you want to use ?
I am not sure if it may or may not replace device-specific system files...
The Following User Says Thank You to redox57 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift redox57 Ad-Free
29th December 2010, 05:10 PM |#6  
Talking
I just tested a German translation pack and it worked

http://forums.miui-dev.com/showthrea...-3-verf%FCgbar
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lowrider_05 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lowrider_05 Ad-Free
29th December 2010, 05:16 PM |#7  
Flag Villingendorf
Thanks Meter: 250

Donate to Me
More
thx guys downloading now and testing it with the german update pack
I love you all
29th December 2010, 05:20 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Good job dude! Gonna test this as soon as i get home!
Was thinking of porting it myself, but have absolutely no time :(

perhaps you could post what still needs to be done so ppl could help out

(cause MIUI rocks! :) )
Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
29th December 2010, 05:26 PM |#9  
Flag Gouda
Thanks Meter: 5

More
if its okay with you redox, ill provide a dropbox link for ya
29th December 2010, 05:33 PM |#10  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 12

More
lowrider_05, could you please tell us which version of the translation pack you picked ? There is one for the N1 and one for the Desire, if you tell us yours is working fine with the DHD, I'll pick the same version for the French translation pack.
29th December 2010, 05:33 PM |#11  
Flag Leeds
Thanks Meter: 345

More
Well done and thankyou, will give this a try later on!

Thanks again.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
rom miui desirehd ace

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)