CyanogenMod 6.1 Desire based.
Nand through magldr 1.09 or higher ONLY. DAF is included in the package (win7 version)
RMNET as default connection mode
Smartass governer as default
0.7 custom ril wrapper from LeTama in case anyone wants PPP instead
Everything works for me except of course 720p record/decode.
CM 6.2.0RC Nand Rom
DAF (DFT Android Flasher)
- Boot phone into magldr and go into Flasher menu. Connect it to the PC and wait for it to recognize it.
- Run ANDR_INSTALL.exe in extracted folder from .rar, follow the instructions. If you are updating magldr will prompt you if you want to delete or keep userdata. It is SAFE to keep userdata when updating from 1.0 -> 1.01 -> 1.02
- For 2.0 you MUST wipe for best performance.
[Q] My [insert something here] doesnt work!
[A] Search the thread, its most likely has been fixed
[Q] I get robovoice!
[A] delete or rename /system/etc/firmware/default.acdb
[Q] My apps arent showing fullscreen!
[A] Menu-> Spare Parts -> Uncheck Compatability Mode -> Reboot
[Q] Everything is too small, i want it ginormous again!
[A] Edit /system/build.prop the line ro.sf.lcd_density=200 to ro.sf.lcd_density=240 or some larger value (240 = AOSP default)
[Q] I have this weird problem and it works for everyone else but not for me, whats wrong?!
[A] Every problem is harder to diagnose if its just one person with the problem. If its just you then chances are you messed something up.
This will wipe winmo off your phone. To get it back just flash a stock winmo rom. Also, magldr takes the place of the SECOND bootscreen (there are three stages). So you can flash a first stage bootscreen no problem (I have done this), but do NOT flash a second stage one.
- Original Release
- Added RMNET support and as default net connection.
- Update to Hastarin 8.6. LeTama RIL Wrapper .7.
- Smartass default governer
- Hotfix, Fixed wifi for 1.01 and 1.02
- Removes quadrant advanced and
fixes wifi issues.
- Custom built CM6.2.0RC optimized for the HD2.
- Added LED Notification settings.
- Button backlight settings and RMNET/PPP configurations in CM Settings.
- Added Wifi MAC address fix in kernel.
- new LED driver.
- Revert to 240dpi
Download v1.02: http://www.mediafire.com/?pkb4bht9gtk3axu
Download v2.0: http://www.multiupload.com/CL7MVNPUT0
How to fix wifi (1.02 only): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsghZNqyT70 (Credit to TechBurrow)
Custom HD2 CM Settings are in:
CyanogenMod Settings -> User Interface -> LED Notifications
CyanogenMod Settings -> Input Settings -> Button Backlight
CyanogenMod Settings -> Performance Settings -> Data Connection Mode (requires reboot)