{ROM} Evil Eris/Tazz 7 / 3-27-11 mail fc fixed new link

Search This thread

tazzpatriot

Mar 24, 2010
from the MassHole state
EVIL Tazz

WELL Framework moved on and some people wanted a update to this rom so i gave it a shot,, i went through and fixed a few issues , and tried to fix a few others but need feedback

EE has a new look i though would do the rom justice,, i still need to update the apps but wanted to see how much more i need to do, and figure out which apps need updating

what works
MMS!!
livewallpapers in sense (they work but lag during weather animations)
Gallery 3D
wi fi
gps/navagation
a2sd u need to partition ur scard
soft key lights
friendstream

EVIL TAZZ
ok guys just a little update,, first off , this will probably ·be the last update to this rom for now so i can catch up to my roms ,, ok i had one person test it and it seems mms works :confused: again it was Only one person so im not saying i fixed it lol :D

second
i had to mix the rom with one of my old roms DamageR_5.0 see original rom here
http://forum.xda-developers.co m/showthread.php?p=6642927#post6642927 but ,,,,
alot of what u see in that thread is not in the rom anymore just giving u a idea what it looks like

so its not fully EVIL ERIS , just wanted to say this so that it u do not like it for any reason,, Framework is not to blame , its me screwing up his rom haha :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVIL TAZZ
# Added semi transparent lockscreen
# Added Flipclock as default
# Power menu, reboot normal/bootloader/recovery in the rom by default Thanks to snq-
# Apps2SD (Darktremor)
# dalvik-cache moved to cache
contact sync fixed
new default & lockscreen wallpaper
and a few other changes
sorry boot is still long tho ,,
first boot takes about 5 -7 minutes maybe a litle longer
to enable live wallpapers go to menu/configure

http://www.multiupload.com/GWD3IARSKZ v7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

olearius

Jun 29, 2010
If you're on this project, count me in! This used to be my fav rom, now with the help of you tazz, it could very well make a comeback! +1 EE 5.0

Busphan

Jun 9, 2010
Downloading now. I will throw this on my phone after some more version 25 testing.

sk842018

May 29, 2010
indiana
I've tried downloading 6/7 times and all either never start or instantly download unsuccessful. I'm going.to run and try on computer. My phones been acting up latley when downloading

sk842018

May 29, 2010
indiana
I cannot get this to download on myphone bro. Have no idea why. I cant get to a comp till tomorrow but I'm home and going to try on wife's droid x and swap cards for a min

turtlesmank4

Oct 17, 2009
can someone help me, i have been having an issue with this rom and evil eris, when i flash the rom it just keeps rebooting on the boot screen(the three skating androids screen), i tried wiping and then just rebooting after i flashed a rom but no results can someone help

tazzpatriot

Mar 24, 2010
from the MassHole state
can someone help me, i have been having an issue with this rom and evil eris, when i flash the rom it just keeps rebooting on the boot screen(the three skating androids screen), i tried wiping and then just rebooting after i flashed a rom but no results can someone help

im not sure ,, is ur card defective? i know its not the rom, ive flashed it all day fixing things ,,try wiping a few times? are u full wiping ?

sk842018

May 29, 2010
indiana
everytime i have tried to dl from my phone i never could ,, even my droid x

Install astro file manager, open it up, push menu, preferences,scroll down and enable browser downloads, it allows phone to download any type of file from phone. I had to do that to be able to download any roms, ive never had to use a comp since enabling that, not sure if you knew bout it

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    EVIL Tazz

WELL Framework moved on and some people wanted a update to this rom so i gave it a shot,, i went through and fixed a few issues , and tried to fix a few others but need feedback

EE has a new look i though would do the rom justice,, i still need to update the apps but wanted to see how much more i need to do, and figure out which apps need updating

what works
    MMS!!
    livewallpapers in sense (they work but lag during weather animations)
    Gallery 3D
    wi fi
    gps/navagation
    a2sd u need to partition ur scard
    soft key lights
    friendstream

EVIL TAZZ
    ok guys just a little update,, first off , this will probably ·be the last update to this rom for now so i can catch up to my roms ,, ok i had one person test it and it seems mms works :confused: again it was Only one person so im not saying i fixed it lol :D

second
    i had to mix the rom with one of my old roms DamageR_5.0 see original rom here
    http://forum.xda-developers.co m/showthread.php?p=6642927#post6642927 but ,,,,
    alot of what u see in that thread is not in the rom anymore just giving u a idea what it looks like

so its not fully EVIL ERIS , just wanted to say this so that it u do not like it for any reason,, Framework is not to blame , its me screwing up his rom haha :p
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EVIL TAZZ
    # Added semi transparent lockscreen
    # Added Flipclock as default
    # Power menu, reboot normal/bootloader/recovery in the rom by default Thanks to snq-
    # Apps2SD (Darktremor)
    # dalvik-cache moved to cache
    contact sync fixed
    new default & lockscreen wallpaper
    and a few other changes
    sorry boot is still long tho ,,
    first boot takes about 5 -7 minutes maybe a litle longer
    to enable live wallpapers go to menu/configure

http://www.multiupload.com/GWD3IARSKZ v7
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Found folder...think I took the card out before installing apn backup & restore. LOL If I put that file in the folder it gives me errors when I run apn B&R?

Well ill play with it more tomorrow .. I needed to take my pain killers..so time for bed.. lol friggen back pain sux. Ill see what I can do in the morning... I may just have to change the base rom to cdma.. its not what framework used but I dunno what else to do
    I'll be trying this one out sometime for sure bro.... Screenies look f'ing sweet :D

cool man ,,yea its a wip , i believe i can make it look better
    Hey tazz just want to say thank you for sticking around and still developing roms for the Eris, w eris users really appreciate it alot. There's been alot of great devs that have moved on, we appreciate all your work and time on these roms! Thank you bro!!

no problem bro like i said b4,, i enjoy this phone and like messing with it,,, im not going any where anytime soon,, ill hang out til there is nuthing left to do :D