CWM Thanks to Metastable --> http://hotfile.com/dl/97722461/3d48f...n_CWM.zip.html
[kernel: prj v0.4]
HTC Desire Based Sense ROM [RUU 2.29.405.2]
Known Bug: Not Rooted. You must run z4root to gain root access
-= ALL T-MOBILE APPS WORK OUT OF THE BOX INCLUDING MMS =-
BlueTopia Theme by me
Apps & Framework are deodex
All HTC Widgets
Latest Google Maps
Latest Android Market
Latest Facebook App
GPS Status & Tools - Use this to get aGPS data for super quick GPS lock
MMS Size Fix for T-Mobile aka blurry mms
Default to US English
Default to Fahrenheit
Default to US Date Standards
Default to 12hr
Email alert and vibe enabled
Enhanced Shutdown Menu
WiFi MAC Fixed
ES File Explorer
500+ MB of Free Storage on First Boot
2. Download ROM from link above and extract
3. Install MAGLDR. Either put phone in bootloader mode or boot into Windows Mobile. Run ROMUpdateUtility.exe from MAGLDR folder.
4. Boot Phone and select in the menu "4. USB Flasher"
5. Run Install.exe on your computer from my ROM download.
6. Once flashing is done the phone will reboot.
7. Phone should boot directly to Android in NAND.
This is a direct port from my BlueTopia v1.0.4 using the prj v0.4 kernel. There are also a few updates built into this build. Please see the change log for details. This kernel is RMNET.
This kernel is the newest stock, with the following improvements:
* G-Sensor fix
* 60ma drain after call fix
* Some other small optimizations