2,110 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,882

By copenhagen, Inactive Recognized Developer on 3rd January 2011, 11:19 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Cope's SD HD2 Android build has moved.
Please goto the following link to pick up
where this thread leaves off.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=11417869

(Thankyou for the continued support everyone!!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	cm7hd2cope.png
Views:	831622
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	495571  
The Following 150 Users Say Thank You to copenhagen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift copenhagen Ad-Free

3rd January 2011, 11:27 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
nice to see there's still a person who cares about making ram builds. i'm gonna wait until nand is stable before switching. thanks, man.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dan138zig For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dan138zig Ad-Free
3rd January 2011, 11:40 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
May I know where is the link to download this RAM Gingerbread built? I do not see it in the first post ...today. Are you uploading it right now?

Thanks
3rd January 2011, 11:42 PM |#4  
Flag S'pore/M'sia/KCH
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
Nice to hear this cos i have the same interested like you but just don't know how to do it... thank u, will give it a try.
3rd January 2011, 11:43 PM |#5  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Red face
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan138zig

nice to see there's still a person who cares about making ram builds. i'm gonna wait until nand is stable before switching. thanks, man.

Same here, good to see some on SD/RAM still

I think it still represents a pretty large demographic en winmo-ers (although who cares about them )
3rd January 2011, 11:44 PM |#6  
Flag LONDON
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vcurbel

May I know where is the link to download this RAM Gingerbread built? I do not see it in the first post ...today. Are you uploading it right now?

Thanks

http://www.multiupload.com/XGEM53NG3C
The Following User Says Thank You to 2happy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift 2happy Ad-Free
3rd January 2011, 11:44 PM |#7  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag inside the Grid

Donate to Me
More

please test and give me constructive feedback.
if someone asks me when I'm going to fix gps.. i stg ill instantly lose my hair.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to copenhagen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift copenhagen Ad-Free
4th January 2011, 12:03 AM |#8  
Flag Zurich (Switzerland)
Thanks Meter: 45

More
When are you going to fix GPS?

Seriously, provided that GPS is out of your hands, could you share info or a link about why GPS doesn't currently work on Gingerbread? So that we can have an idea about the issue and avoid bugging you with this question.

Will be testing your ROM in 3 or 4 days, after taking a "half exam" at university.
4th January 2011, 12:09 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
thanks for this man

i still need winmo, cause i still use garmin xt (most complete map for my country)

edit: a suggestion, maybe you should add release date in title so people know there is still love for the sd version
4th January 2011, 12:12 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 109

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nturk

http://www.multiupload.com/XGEM53NG3C

Thanks It is now on the first post. Downloading it right now.ill test it
The Following User Says Thank You to vcurbel For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vcurbel Ad-Free
4th January 2011, 12:14 AM |#11  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag inside the Grid

Donate to Me
More
I don't know the exact reasons why... all i know is that it has to do with gingerbread, and a lot of other devices are in the same boat. When they get it working, it will get pushed out to all the devices and then Cyanogen and others will work it into their repo updates, at which point we can have it for our hd2's.

I know that didnt clear it up.. but honest to god's truth, thats all i know.

The Following User Says Thank You to copenhagen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift copenhagen Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm7, cope, copes sd, gingerbread, hd2
Previous Thread Next Thread