I built thei rom for me self, it's very nice and very fast for daily use.
I added the app2sd+ mod. To enable it, you have to create a second partition on your sd card. But as first, BACKUP YOUR SD DATA !. The first one has to be the fat32 for data. Second ext2/3/4. 512 Mb should be fine. I have 1.5 GB. If the partition exists, the system is using it for apps and other stuff. You have ca 245 MB Free on /data after this mod. Second good thing, if you install a update, you don't need to reinstall the apps, they are still there. If you don't create the second part, the data is like usually on nand. Automatic detection.
- You need MAGLDR 1.11
- NAND Build
- Kernel is almost stock from our git.
- Android 2.21
- You can create the partitions e.g. wirth gparted in linux (live cd boot for windows), or windows partition tools
- No OC or such stuff
- Interactive gouvernor
- completly cleaned initrd
- correct file rights
- new busybox with many new system commands
- Based on DeFroST 6.1a Desire Build
It's made for daily use.
8mA with Bluetooth
For Overclocking use MDJs kernel:
Simple download, extract, connect phone, run batch.
NEW MarkinuX CM 6.1e:
- Fixed BT drain
- Fixed mediaservice problems on boot
- Improved boot speed
MarkinuX CM 6.1d:
- Fixed FM Radio
- Improvements for BT
MarkinuX CM 6.1c:
- Fixed Bluetooth
- Fixed TS Freezes
MarkinuX CM 6.1b:
- Fixed problems on EXT3 partitions
- Auto-Backlight is now better ( not perfect, working on it)
- The GUI, fonts, icons are now smaller. (density=200)
Use it on your own risk!.