FreeX10 is a clean, fast and stable rom for Xperia X10 based on AOSP and CM sources. Currently in beta version.
If you require more info or assistance, please check this topic: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=835308
If you want to help in development in any way, please:
1. Check the link below, there are device-specific patches, some clues and more released (all you need to compile custom Froyo rom)
2. Drop me a PM, I reply to all dev-related messages
- automatic brightness disabled (investigating)
- more to be reported
[COLOR="Red"][size=3]Please DON'T report the following bugs:
- no native wifi/usb tethering (kernel related)
Please check the Q&A thread first:
1. Rooted 2.1 ROM (multitouch kernel recommended) You don't have it? Check Bin4ry's Dualtouch for all ROMS [GUIDE]
2. working xRecovery
1. Flash the zip package via xRecovery
2. Flash the Google Apps via xRecovery
3. Reboot and leave the phone alone until GSM/radio icon shows up (1-2 automatic reboots)
DO NOT REINSTALL BUSYBOX OR XRECOVERY!
YOU WILL END UP IN ENDLESS FC LOOP (AND BREAK XRECOVERY)!
1/02/2011 beta4 - fixed to work with baseband .54, xRecovery 0.3-unified, minor improvements
29/01/2011 beta3 hotfix1 - "charge when off" patch
25/01/2011 beta3 - major crash fix, HW buttons' led enabled, possible wifi fix
20/01/2011 beta2 hotfix1 - flash led brightness and Rockplayer hack
19/01/2011 beta2 - camera (no camcorder yet), hspa icon, flashlight, many minor improvements
10/01/2011 beta1 hotfix4 - native APP2SD + app installation
7/01/2011 beta1 hotfix3 - USB Mass Storage
7/01/2011 beta1 hotfix2 - hardware video enc/dec + Youtube
6/01/2011 beta1 hotfix1 - Wifi DNS/DHCP / ringtone loop
5/01/2011 beta1 - first beta release
Android team, CM Crew, Jerpelea, Skrilax_CZ, everyone else who helped. Cheers!
FreeX10-beta4.zip - fixed to work with baseband .54, xRecovery 0.3-unified, minor improvements
FreeX10-beta4-hotfix2.zip - new xRecovery only. Doesn't include hotfix1!
FreeX10-beta4-hotfix1.zip - major camera/camcorder fix
REQUIRES LATEST KERNEL AND BASEBAND 2.1.54 (shipped in stock 2.1.A.0.435 ROM)
gapps_FreeX10.zip - Google Apps (Market, Youtube etc.)
Older files (for reference only):
gapps_legacy_FreeX10.zip - Alternative (older) Google Apps (Market, Youtube etc.)
FreeX10-beta3.zip - major crash fix, HW buttons' led enabled, possible wifi (sleep/reconnect) fix
FreeX10-beta3-hotfix1.zip - "charge when off" patch
FreeX10-beta2-hotfix1.zip - flash led brightness and Rockplayer hack
FreeX10-beta1.zip - first beta release
FreeX10-beta1-hotfix4a.zip - OPTIONAL - hotfix4 + in-call proximity sensor fix
Modders/Theme Makers: I will get back to you as I address the clock font color issue.