FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] FreeX10 | BETA 4 - MAJOR CAMERA FIX | Froyo 2.2.1 | 27/03/2011 | xRecovery

651 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,168

By zdzihu, Retired Recognized Developer on 5th January 2011, 12:25 AM
Thread Closed Email Thread
8th February 2011, 06:58 PM |#4671  
Thanks Meter: 118

More
are there more people having trouble with sms text messaging ?
some times the text message dont come in on my phone only when i reboot or call than they come in all at once.

having this problem since beta 4

about the batery : working great here i have beta 4 since release date and after a day my battery is at about 65-70 % when i go to sleep, this with medium usage ( a lot of sms, some 3g and some wifi browsing )

8th February 2011, 07:05 PM |#4672  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,781

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin85

Anyone?

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

since u anyways want to try data2sd u wont be able to access the 'current' DATA partition.. so i suggest u just start off with fresh beta4 install...

*** be sure that u r having the latest baseband ***

1) full wipe
2) clean cache
3) clean dalvik-cache
4) install from custom zip -> FreeX10-beta4.zip
5) install from custom zip -> gapps_FreeX10.zip
6) restart/reboot the phone
7) wait for some time to let stuff settle down
8) do 2 or 3 reboots, wait 10-15 mins each time
9) install from custom zip -> FreeX10-data2sd.zip
10) reboot - 1st boot might take some time... even after boot wait for some time (10-15 mins)

thats about it... got it working and getting brilliant quadrant scores (2776)!!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=48
The Following User Says Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DooMLoRD Ad-Free
8th February 2011, 07:13 PM |#4673  
Thanks Meter: 803

More
BUG

Finding browser won't work after using facebook app reboot fixes it but boy its annoying

sent from my Commodore 64
8th February 2011, 08:23 PM |#4674  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

since u anyways want to try data2sd u wont be able to access the 'current' DATA partition.. so i suggest u just start off with fresh beta4 install...

*** be sure that u r having the latest baseband ***

1) full wipe
2) clean cache
3) clean dalvik-cache
4) install from custom zip -> FreeX10-beta4.zip
5) install from custom zip -> gapps_FreeX10.zip
6) restart/reboot the phone
7) wait for some time to let stuff settle down
8) do 2 or 3 reboots, wait 10-15 mins each time
9) install from custom zip -> FreeX10-data2sd.zip
10) reboot - 1st boot might take some time... even after boot wait for some time (10-15 mins)

thats about it... got it working and getting brilliant quadrant scores (2776)!!!!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2&postcount=48

How stable is it?
8th February 2011, 08:59 PM |#4675  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by depulle87

are there more people having trouble with sms text messaging ?
some times the text message dont come in on my phone only when i reboot or call than they come in all at once.

having this problem since beta 4

about the batery : working great here i have beta 4 since release date and after a day my battery is at about 65-70 % when i go to sleep, this with medium usage ( a lot of sms, some 3g and some wifi browsing )

yes, since beta 4 i got some messages 3 times. that happened before but not in beta 3, i think it was beta 1, but yeah, also got a sms problem
8th February 2011, 09:04 PM |#4676  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 39,781

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surge1

How stable is it?

actually i just loaded it for testing... it seemed to be a bit unstable...

got multiple FC of android media process and the rom jsut restarted (but that only happened once)

as i didnt have a backup memory card i didnt want to mess with it a lot...

anyways Z said that it was experimental n unsupported so i guess if u are up to it (risk wise) give it a go
8th February 2011, 09:18 PM |#4677  
Thanks Meter: 69

More
Ok, so after one full day's use (charged to 100% this morning then wiped battery stats,went down to 70% in about an hour, then recharged and reboot) I'm now on around 75% battery. Weird. Maybe it takes a few charges and reboot to settle down?
Sent from my X10i using XDA App

EDIT: OK, scratch that, on plugging it in it said 55% which is much lower than usual. Looks much more on the notifications bar but that might be due to the theme.
8th February 2011, 09:18 PM |#4678  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DooMLoRD

actually i just loaded it for testing... it seemed to be a bit unstable...

got multiple FC of android media process and the rom jsut restarted (but that only happened once)

as i didnt have a backup memory card i didnt want to mess with it a lot...

anyways Z said that it was experimental n unsupported so i guess if u are up to it (risk wise) give it a go

Cool beans, I'll probably give it a go at some point or wait a wee bit. thanks!
8th February 2011, 09:29 PM |#4679  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
For those having battery issues: I've done this procedure and now my battery last 3x more:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=943626
The Following User Says Thank You to seekertbs For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift seekertbs Ad-Free
8th February 2011, 10:22 PM |#4680  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
To those of you wanting to try data2sd you should give it a go, I've been running it now for 3 days and it seems completely stable - no fc's at all. Speed improvements are a bit random, sometimes blistering, other times a bit stuttery. I like it enough to keep it. A fresh install does seem to be the way to go!

Pete.

Sent from my X10i using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to petesimpson33 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift petesimpson33 Ad-Free
9th February 2011, 12:03 AM |#4681  
Thanks Meter: 116

More
guys im having problem with call volume, yesterday night I made a call talked for 5-10 minutes no problems and all of a sudden I could no longer hear the person (able to just barely hear background noise).. I assumed it was a problem with there phone. they called back it was fine.. today the same thing happened but with another person I called.. it was fine until a few minutes into the call and same thing.. I could barely hear the person it sounded like they were whispering/talking from a mile away.. I know its the ROM/Phone doing it.. has anyone experienced this? I cant make call without it ****ing up! and sometimes it happens right away as soon as the call connects
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread