Originally Posted by Rubin85
Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk
since u anyways want to try data2sd
u wont be able to access the 'current' DATA partition.. so i suggest u just start off with fresh beta4 install...
*** be sure that u r having the latest baseband ***
1) full wipe
2) clean cache
3) clean dalvik-cache
4) install from custom zip -> FreeX10-beta4.zip
5) install from custom zip -> gapps_FreeX10.zip
6) restart/reboot the phone
7) wait for some time to let stuff settle down
8) do 2 or 3 reboots, wait 10-15 mins each time
9) install from custom zip -> FreeX10-data2sd.zip
10) reboot - 1st boot might take some time... even after boot wait for some time (10-15 mins)
thats about it... got it working and getting brilliant quadrant scores (2776)!!!!