Here is another ROM for Optimus one , i called it "DarkMoon"
As a lot of users are looking for Rom that support RTL languages (Hebrew, Arabic...) so i decided to make one for them.
- Same as v01
- Build on V10c
- Android 2.2.1
- Sure! RTL support!
- Build on V10a
- Kernel 18.104.22.168
- RTL languages support
- dalvik heap size 32
- Root permissions (root+superuser)
- Zipalign all Apk files
- Deodex all Apk files
- Custom boot animation
- JIT, hardware acceleration enabled
- Overclock to 728Mhz (optional , check section II below)
- Applications removed: LG Home
- Applications added: Titanium backup, Astro file manager ,smartkeyboard,and ADW luncher
Section I : Flashing DarkMoon V1 Rom
What you need:
1.Root (SuperOneClick for CLShortFuse)
2.Custom recovery (Custom Recovery P500 for drellisdee)
(V01 from here)
(V02 from here)
How to flash:
1. Reboot into recovery (hold Home+Down+On keys)
2. Make Nandroid backup
3. Partition your SDcard , we need (swap: 0) and (ext: 512 or more (i like to choose 1024))
4. upgrade ext2-ext3, and then ext3-ext4 .
5. wipe all your data (cache,dalvik-cache,ext,.android....)
6. Copy DarkMoon rom by selection (USB-MS toggle) then after finish copying disconnect it.
7. Flash by choosing (flash zip from sdcard) and select DarkMoon_V1.zip
8. After flash complete choose "Reboot system now"
*remember, you need to wait for 5-10 minute after the first boot, its normal !
Section II : OverClock
If you want to overclock your phone to 728Mhz (which is very stable for me) then you need:
1. download drellisdee OC kernel from here ([GPL] GNM OC BETA [p500 & p509] Kernel) . read the post carefully and donate to him if you can!
2. Reboot into recovery (hold Home+Down+On keys)
3. Make Nandroid backup (just in case!)
4. Flash by choosing (flash zip from sdcard) and select (signed_thunderg_oc_beta_gnm.zip)
5. After flashing complete reboot your device.
6. Install coolbho3000 SetCPU from here ( SetCPU for Root Users ) . read the post carefully and donate to him if you can!
7. Open SetCPU apps. and give him root permission
8. Slide to the speed you want (speed around 728Mhz is stable for me!)
if your device freeze when using setcpu or after you set higher speeds dont worry, just reboot your device and your CPU speed will go back to 600 again, try lower value for OC.
it scored 1152 on quadrant (check screenshoots below)
[HOWTO] Cook your custom rom for LG P500 By janitux
[REF] Repository of howto's, roms, kernel, etc. By Noejn
[GPL] GNM OC BETA [p500 & p509] Kernel By drellisdee
[DEV] Custom Recovery P500/Thunderg By drellisdee
if this post was helpful for you , dont hesitate to click "Thanks" button.
Theme! (thanks for giveme13s)
giveme13s made a great theme for darkmoon , you can find it here !
Update! (thanks for jagab )
if you have any problem in video playback this due to stagefright
to correct this open the file /data/local.prop (you have to use root explorer)
and then delete the line contain "stagefright",save, then reboot