Considering all 3C apps are now based on the same source code, they all behave the same way, and will exhibit the same issues. Any queries will also likely applies to all apps.
To make my life easier while continuing to provide support here (and start with a clean slate), I decided to close all my app threads and open a fresh new thread here.
With your continuous help and support, the past 4 years have been a great adventure and experience. Let's take a fresh start and continue this amazing adventure.
Thank you all!
We're working on System Tuner version 3.0. Beta testing should be available soon, stay tuned.
Please check this for a 3-in-1 integrated app: ANDROID TUNER.
ANDROID TUNER IS NOT A REPLACEMENT APP BUT AN INTEGRATION OF ALL 3C APPS AND MANY OTHER
There are 2 options for existing users wishing to use the integrated version:
1) you can use Android Tuner Free which unlocks all already paid features from Battery Monitor Widget Pro and System Tuner Pro (except widgets)
2) or you can use a discount on Android Tuner paid version with this migration offer, note however we can no longer refund old apps as before because refund policy on Play Store have changed since December 20th
We're currently using Android Tuner's existing source code to rebuild BMW and ST from scratch, this is a lot of work and requires a lot of manual handling to avoid these:
- A 10MB APK instead of today's 2MB APK.
- A near-bug-free experience, beta testing will run for a long time with selected users, depending on users' feedback and app usage.
- Accurate data migration for user switching from 2.x to 3.0 without data loss.
- Removing features from BMW without breaking the app (battery data)
- Keeping a low memory footprints splitting UI and services components
- Keeping app performance as high as possible (version checks at run time)
- Removing features using new permissions without breaking the app (sms, contacts, etc). More than 20 permission in AT!
Note that the above is very complex and represents a lot of work, so it will take time before 3.0 is actually published.
More coming soon, stay tuned.