I have prepared a few update.zip's with kernels to boot linux:
There are two different zips.
One to boot linux from a USB Flashdrive and the other from a SD card.
ALWAYS HAVE CHARGER CONNECTED WHEN UPDATING A FIRMWARE.
1. Please follow the instructions here to prepare your SD / USB Drive - start at "== Create a rootfs SD card ==". http://ac100.gudinna.com/README/
2. Extract contents to a folder and follow instructions below.
- copy the update.zip to a sdcard, and insert sdcard into folio.
- Enter "Recovery menu" when folio is just turned on and press (POWER) once and (VOL up) next.
- press (VOL up) Factory reset or system update.
- press(VOL down) to continue to system update.
- press (VOL up) to confirm system update.
- during installation progress bar will show har far it is.
- folio will reboot after installation.
- insert the usb or flashdrive with the prepared filesystem into the folio and the tablet will boot automaticly from it