** Version 1.7 or older: To allow Mango applications in this app, read: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=261
** Version 1.2 or newer: now display only fully free applications (not trials/paid/device branded apps) following the xda anti-piracy policy **
Please see http://ried.cl/mobile/wp7desktopmarketplace.html for the changelog, also there is a quick video showing how to use the program here: http://www.screencast.com/t/9PkvJL50b
- Windows Phone 7 device (unlocked) or emulator
- Windows PC with Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- It should require the Windows Phone SDK because the dependency of Microsoft.Smartdevice.Connectivity.dll assembly
Setup program now available!:
Phone7Market v2.0 Alpha (setup)
The deployer application supports different commandline options (for batch operations for example):
wp7-deploy.exe path\to\xap\file.xap -destination[modifiers] destination (required): is just one letter d=device, e=emulator modifiers: up to 3 letters s=replace assemblies signatures, r=remove DRM, l=autolaunch Example: rem This deploys test.xap to the emulator and autolaunches the application wp7-deploy.exe test.xap -el rem This deploys mytest2.xap to the device replacing the signatures with your own certificate and removing the drm description file wp7-deploy.exe c:\mytest2.xap -dsr
Suggestions and todo:
- Support for Mango 7.1 SDK! really soon (preview2?) Ready!! in the Alpha B2, search and deploy working now
- Automatic updater Next priority... still
- Smartpatcher functionality (to allow any "cracker" to make patches, for example to allow lg apps in other devices, etc) In progress...
- Details panel (in search results)
- Multi downloads/deploys?
Files attached in this post are just for backup. The most recent version will appear first in the link listed above. Please use attached files only for testing purposes.
Do not download the ATTACHED FILES if you want the latest release.