FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DRIVER PACK] Easy USB ADB Installer for Windows (32/64 bit)

1,046 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,502

By thecubed, Inactive Recognized Developer on 12th January 2011, 09:21 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
8th January 2013, 11:15 AM |#191  
Thanks Meter: 567

More
Updated EasyADB...
Attached Files
File Type: zip nookcolor-easyADB.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.62 MB, 6052 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DizzyDen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DizzyDen Ad-Free

8th January 2013, 01:17 PM |#192  
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 94

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyDen

Updated EasyADB...

Thanks a lot, this is incredible!
9th January 2013, 01:01 PM |#193  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by les02jen17

Thanks a lot, this is incredible!

You're quite welcome... I take no credit... I only merged google's and B&N's info and modified what TheCubed had done... to be a little cleaner IMHO
The Following User Says Thank You to DizzyDen For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift DizzyDen Ad-Free
14th January 2013, 03:54 PM |#194  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
the links doesn't work for me
15th January 2013, 11:26 AM |#195  

More
Try the one in post 191... 3 before your's... its hosted here on XDA
23rd June 2015, 05:42 PM |#196  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
can someone explain to me how forcing adb drivers? Are in APX MODE but I would read it in ADB or FASTBOOT!
10th January 2017, 07:25 PM |#197  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Upgrading NC's and need ADB access. The link is dead. Do you have the utility archived anywhere else I can reach? About Us and our venture:

We are a two person venture. Our focus is R3 (Recovery, Rebuild, Reuse). We rebuild Tablets/Laptops to gift to needy children & the disabled via NPO's (Non-Profit Org's); >2800 gifted in 15 years. Our hope is to make a positive difference for those in need. My disabled dragon son coordinates, QC tests, ships our devices through NPO's to the needy, and does the difficult work of managing our small scale profit center (See below).

I fund this work with my veteran's pension + working capital from sales of high-end tablets in our small scale profit center. This model fits "Capitalism for a Cause;" a concept I envisioned in the 90's, wherein a profit center funds its Not-4-Profit partner; creating a symmetry of self-reliance, and a symbol of collaboration.

OTPC - One Tablet Per Child (WmJR - AKA: The Little Red Hen, believed to be an old Russian fable)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
adb, drivers, easy adb, nook, windows

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)