FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[XAP]Games for WP7HD2

31 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By vahanp, Member on 18th January 2011, 01:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
hi all

I have HD2 unlocked,registred,tricked.... all thanks to XDA!!


How to all thanks to ceesheim:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=911579


If you have problem downloading app's from market use ident. trick by xboxmod:
Quote:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\operatorpkg]
"Version"="7.3.728.10201"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\Platform\DeviceTargeting Info]
"OemName"="HTC"
"MODeviceName"="HD7 T9292"
"OEMDeviceName"="Schubert"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Ident]
"FriendlyName"="HTC HD7"

How to change registry in windows phone by xboxmod:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=907169

How to deploy XAP files by tom_codon :
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=860964

ALL done...let's play now:

GAME LIST THAT WORKS ON MY HD2:

#1 Bejeweled Live
#2 Butterfly
#3 de Blob
#4 Earthworm Jim
#5 Fast and Furious Adrenaline
#6 Gylder
#7 James Patterson's Women's Murder Club
#8 Max & The Magic Marker
#9 More Brain Exercise
#10 Flight Control
#11 Frogger
#12 Pocket God
#13 PuzzleQuest 2
#14 Rocket Riot
#15 The Revenants
#16 Fruit Ninja
#17 OMG
#18 Revolution
#19 Tower Bloxx New York
#20 Guitar Hero 5
#21 Twin Blades
#22 The Harvest
#23 PAC-MAN
#24 Hexic Rush
#25 UNO
#26 Game Chest - Logic Games
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to vahanp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vahanp Ad-Free
 
 
18th January 2011, 02:47 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Not cool. No piracy on XDA.
18th January 2011, 02:54 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
vahanp, piracy is not allowed on xda. You should remove your links to Need For Speed and not upload anymore, that way your list of working games can stay around.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ryukeima For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ryukeima Ad-Free
18th January 2011, 03:47 PM |#4  
Zenk_77's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Do you need activating key??
18th January 2011, 03:50 PM |#5  
OP Member
Flag HD2
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenk_77

Do you need activating key??

Yes. Call Msoft in your country and ask for key.
18th January 2011, 06:26 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenk_77

Do you need activating key??

I need one if someone can send me a PM with one.
19th January 2011, 08:35 AM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by vahanp


How to change registry in windows phone by xboxmod:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=907169

hi! can you tell me in steps how can i edit the regestry? I succesfully unlocked my phone and installed important apps.

But a can't find the system/platform in registry...and i don't undertand how to make it with linked tutorial...

And nobody doesn't want to help me with the activation code... Can you send it to my PM?)
20th January 2011, 12:01 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Flag Pakrac
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
in Croatia 0800 300 300... you get key in 2 min...



but problem downloading from market... error code 80004005
20th January 2011, 12:25 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Waratah
Thanks Meter: 923
 
More
Apparently the key is generated to work with a specific live or hotmail account. Won't give my key out as I don't want you accessing my emails.
You need to call M$ and request a key...
20th January 2011, 12:31 PM |#10  
Marvlesz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 746
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69

Apparently the key is generated to work with a specific live or hotmail account. Won't give my key out as I don't want you accessing my emails.
You need to call M$ and request a key...

No it isn't. I read somewhere " ...Mistakenly She got my email address wrong, but when i used the activation code with the correct ID it worked fine ... "

It's just a random key once generated it's added to the database of MS

And this thread is going to turn into "i need a key please pm me ", Its better get closed as there is a thread already talks about HD2 WP7 working games
21st January 2011, 09:34 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Jakarta - Bandung
Thanks Meter: 64
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vahanp


GAME LIST THAT WORKS ON MY HD2:

#1 Bejeweled Live
#2 Butterfly
#3 de Blob
#4 Earthworm Jim
#5 Fast and Furious Adrenaline
#6 Gylder
#7 James Patterson's Women's Murder Club
#8 Max & The Magic Marker
#9 More Brain Exercise
#10 Flight Control
#11 Frogger
#12 Pocket God
#13 PuzzleQuest 2
#14 Rocket Riot
#15 The Revenants
#16 Fruit Ninja
#17 OMG
#18 Revolution
#19 Tower Bloxx New York
#20 Guitar Hero 5
#21 Twin Blades
#22 The Harvest
#23 PAC-MAN
#24 Hexic Rush
#25 UNO
#26 Game Chest - Logic Games

sorry, did not work on my HD2
I have successfully download game but if want to start the game (tap icon game) it's like "force close"

sorry for bad english..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes