Motoman234 MyTouch4G V4.0
- Optimized for T-Mobile US HD2 for now
- Zip format for Clockworkmod recovery
- Cool transition animations
- Parts mildly themed
- Zipaligned & optimized
- Root fully working
- Battery % display in status bar
- Nexus S Live wallpapers
- Remapped right rosie button to browser
- Should be stable enough for daily driver
- Using raf's 1.9 OC kernel
- MMS should be working
- 5mp camera with working face detection
- Will update as I go on
Thanks to kevinniven for the video!
Another big thanks to kevinniven for the video! Hit his thanks button
- Everything should be besides stated below
What's not working?
Install for Clockwork
- Download MAGLDR 1.13
- Download and install the FIXED 400mb version of Clockwork recovery made for this version (Must use this one!!) Thanks to Talderon
- Boot into recovery and do a full wipe
- Flash the ROM
- On first boot, log into all of your accounts
- Will be laggy for a little bit while everything is syncing
- Reboot after about 30 minutes from first boot
Fixes & tips
- To get 7 homescreens, go into settings then personalize and click 7 home screen pages
- If you get robo voice on first call, hang up and next call from then on should be fine. If phone acts weird on first call just reboot and you shouldn't see it anymore.
Optional mods (Make sure to wipe cache partition and dalvik cache before flashing any mods AND MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP IN CASE YOU GET ANY STRANGE FORCE CLOSES!!)
- To get the stock pull down bar and animated icons like in my SD build then flash this in recovery, make sure the build has fully booted at least once before flashing!
Stock pull down with animated icons
- To change the launcher back to the stock "Faves" then flash this in recovery, make sure the build has booted at least once before flashing!
Stock Faves launcher
Big thanks to
Big thanks to my testers
And another big thanks to the thread leader for helping and keeping the thread clean, awesome dude
If I forgot anyone please let me know