Thanks Meter: 2,846

Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2011, 03:05 PM |#1281  
Flag Rawalpindi
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androxyde

start your phone normally then check the usb debugging option in settings then plug your phone. It should be recognized

Sir debugging is already checked. The phone kind of automatically reboots out of flash mode.

6th December 2011, 04:27 PM |#1282  
Flag Bhubaneswar
Thanks Meter: 200

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by laneyofdeath

Try pressing all the menu options till one of them has languages on it.

Sent from my T.E.A.M. powered X10i using XDA App (& the internet...)

It was just the theme and font i was using. Everything's OK after i changed them. I feel like an idiot now
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	807374  
6th December 2011, 04:30 PM |#1283  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawadmir

Sir debugging is already checked. The phone kind of automatically reboots out of flash mode.

Do not connect your phone in flash mode unless Flashtool asked you to do so (after having pressed the Flash button and selected the wanted firmware)
7th December 2011, 12:22 AM |#1284  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:

the recognition property is a coma separated list of pattern to look for in ro.product.device property of /system/build.prop on the device.

The property to get the value from on /system/build.prop is set by this flashtool property : buildprop=ro.product.device

So if you have your X10.properties with the following :
buildprop=ro.product.device
recognition=X10,SO-01B,es209ra

it will look for X10, SO-01B and es209ra in /system/build.prop for the build.prop property ro.product.device

X10 is X10i or X10a in official SE ROMS. SO-01B is for DOCOMO ROMS and es209ra is for CM7 roms

When I process the recognition list, I check if the ro.product.device contains one of the recognition patterns. That's why X10 works for both X10i and X10a because X10 is a subset of X10i and X10a :)

Hope it is clear

There are now 2 ROMs that do not meet the ro.product.device= criteria to be recognized as an X10. Oodie uses Xperia and robertberma use SO-01C.

It may be worht while to put in 1st post for developers to find easily
The Following User Says Thank You to Tony_C For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Tony_C Ad-Free
8th December 2011, 12:58 PM |#1285  
Flag Leiria
Thanks Meter: 0

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lclaudiogb

Thw same problem happens to me too. When I decided to install DoomKernel for LB, I lost my Xrecovery as well. Then I installed XREC again and then DoomKernek was gone.
Finally I found a handy thread with instructions to download and install XRECOVERY.ZIP onto system/xbin. Only after that I got XREC and DoomKernel working again.

Can you explain or share the handy thread with instructions to download and install XRECOVERY.ZIP onto system/xbin, please?
11th December 2011, 09:21 AM |#1286  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
trojan ?
When I download the last flashtool version my anti virus find a Trojan (linux/exploit.lotoor.AK ), is it a fast warning?

Thanks
11th December 2011, 10:09 AM |#1287  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBoz

When I download the last flashtool version my anti virus find a Trojan (linux/exploit.lotoor.AK ), is it a fast warning?

Thanks

yes it is a false positive
11th December 2011, 11:13 AM |#1288  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

start your phone normally then check the usb debugging option in settings then plug your phone. It should be recognized

I´m with the same problem... the USB Debugging setting is checked, but Flashtool still recognize my phone as if the setting was off.
Driver problem, maybe?
14th December 2011, 01:59 AM |#1289  
Flag Sicily
Thanks Meter: 4

More
hi
I read somewhere on the forum that i can unlock bootloader using Flashtools and its plugins. Is this true? if so what is the proper procedure?
tnx

ps: i have an Xperia X8 simlock
15th December 2011, 03:42 PM |#1290  
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 393

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinoRapis

hi
I read somewhere on the forum that i can unlock bootloader using Flashtools and its plugins. Is this true? if so what is the proper procedure?
tnx

ps: i have an Xperia X8 simlock

There you go

Bootloader Unlock Guide
The Following User Says Thank You to Omario-242 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Omario-242 Ad-Free
15th December 2011, 04:35 PM |#1291  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Paris

Donate to Me
More
To all those who want to beta test the linux version of Flashtool, check this thread : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1383559

Specially post number 7
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Androxyde For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
flashtool, super power mega tool
Previous Thread Next Thread