- Galaxy TAB (euro) kernel
- 1.4Ghz clockspeed (stock voltage)
- Voodoo Sound patch V6 (search the market for the Voodoo Control App)
- 100 % MCR EXT4 compatible & separate Overcome version
- UV control by sysfs or app (thanks to xan)
- Camera/key-backlight working
- UV LCD (3.3v to 2.6v) thanks to koxudaxi
- UV RAM(1.8v to 1.6v) thanks to koxudaxi
- LED Flash for flash light apps thanks to koxudaxi
- Filesystem support - EXT2/EXT3/EXT4
- frequencies 100/200/400/800/1000/1200/1400
- rooted adb shell
- ClockworkMod 3 (thanks to Paul Obrien)
Some info about the undervolt control:
- full UV user control via sysfs
- works on all governor
- echo "50 50 150 75 75 100" >/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/UV_mV_table
- column 1 for 1.4ghz, 2 for 1.2ghz, 3 for 1000mhz, 4 for 800mhz, 5 for 400mhz, 6 for 200mhz and lastly 100mhz
-values are mV
- Use xan's app if you don't like to work in terminal/adb here
Always BACKUP your stuff before flashing anything.
Flash with recovery
If you've got general issues, please note your current ROM and version, including your TAB version i.e. Euro P1000
If you can, include a logcat
If you can't, try taking a picture of the issue (if it's visible)
Describe what you were doing at the time, as much information as possible...
You can flash with recovery.
or extract the zip and use Heimdall to flash the zImage (kernel directory)
Heimdall must be version 1.1.0 or greater
You MUST have the libusb drivers WORKING in download mode before you can flash using Heimdall.
Use the command line:
heimdall flash --kernel zImage
where zImage is the name of the kernel, full path names are allowed.
Galaxy Tab 1.4Ghz V16 - Overcome version
Galaxy Tab 1.4Ghz V16 - MCR version
If you have a problem with the sensors just push this file to /system/lib/hw : http://xda.richardtrip.org/tab/sensors.default.so
Kernel Source: https://github.com/richardtrip/galaxytab_kernel
acollwill (testing and posting useful comments)
Rotohammer (for the bootloader fix).
Chainfire (Bootloader App/Clockworkmod 3)
techomancer (uploading the original source)
koxudaxi (1.4Ghz patch and modified voltage control app)
Paul Obrien (initramfs)