But.. this is awesome rom.
- Newest compilation of CyanogenMod Froyo Tree
- Google Apps: Market 2.3.2; Talk; Genie; Rest You can download via Pacman at device configuration
- Natvie App2EXT [Magpie] by Firetrat & NLJ with native EXT partition mount via Vold [xVold] by NLJ (Control via Extras/Settings)
- Control SWAP via Extras in Settings by NLJ
- Control CPU via Extras in Settings by NLJ
- ezTery's/pershoot's/me 184.108.40.206 kernel for 32B with 2708-combo support (Up to 633MHz)
- SpareParts included in Extras/Settings
- MinimalGreen mixed with Gingerbred theme (Black/Green look with ubuntu font)
- en_US/de_DE/hu_HU/en_GB/it_IT/nl_NL/es_ES localization
- LauncherPro FREE instead of ADW/L2
- Only ~46MB size! (Removed lots of unneeded stuff..)
- Check this out !
SPL: 1.33.0013d (hboot)
RADIO: 2.22.27.08 / 28.25
EXT 4 PARTITION
WILL NOT WORK WITH NEW EXPERIMENTAL UNOFFICIAL CLOCKWORK RECOVERY 3.X
*media & bootanim (Replaced by mine)
*app/Launcher2.apk & ADW.Launcher
*app/SpareParts.apk (Moved to Settings/Extras)
Orginal AOSP/CM font pack: http://goo.gl/w1z82
Orginal AOSP media folder: http://goo.gl/eE6Cm
Q: How can i enable App2EXT?
A: Settings/Extras/Appliacation > Allow moving > Install Location > sd-ext
Q: I've setted over 614 MHz and my G1 stuck at bootscreen/currently menu!!
A: Reflash ROM.
Q: I have boxes instead of text! / Or i don't like Your fonts!
A: If You don't like it, you must to manually replace the fonts. Posted above.
A2: Type addons in Terminal Emulator.
First of all I'd like to stress one thing:
This ROM uses so called Magpie aka native apps2sdext framework made by Firerat & me. Because of that please DO NOT use Firerat's All-In-One patch (if you really need please DO NOT use any option that relates to moving apps between internal and sd-ext - that includes ApkManager.sh and dalvik-cache) You are more than likely to have problems. You have been warned.
To fully use Magpie features it's best to select sd-ext in Extras(cmsettings)/Apps/Install Location.
At the moment color of clock, date and ticker are black after wipe installation to fix it go to Settings/Extras/UI/Tweaks Extras & Reset UI Tweaks to default You don't neeed to reboot.
Credits: CyanogenMod Developers; Firerat; NLJ (NameLessJedi); pershoot, Creator/s of MinimalGreen Theme
Read my sig and download!
ROM: http://l-rom.googlecode.com/files/froyobylaszlo-5.2.zip (46 MB) !~PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY MIRROS~! Changes: #5.2 * Fix for Google Maps (and apps wich use maps) * Fix for Settings FC when You have installed ADW.Launcher-system * Shows ram info under 'About device' [CM7] #5.1 * Reverted to 220.127.116.11 kernel via ezTerry's git due to battery drain and stability #5: * Removed Google Apps, there are only: Genie, Market, Talk; Rest You Can download via Pacman [CM7] at device configuration * Settings/SD card shows space on EXT partition [NLJ] * Settings/Applications shows wich apps are installed on EXT [NLJ] * Updated xVold and Apps2EXT method [NLJ] * New terminal commands: addons - Can download for You Email.apk, switch fonts to stock aosp/cm, download stock media pack; Requires INTERNET CONNECTION! changedpi - Allow to change dpi (140,160,180) switchgallery - Switch Gallery 2D/3D * Packages update: Market - 2.3.2 LauncherPro - 0.8.3 GenieWidget - 18.104.22.168 * Some little graphic changes.. * Fix for little bugs.. P.S. Now You can wipe system and it will boot normally, but You can't remove LP ;-P P.S.2 Honeycomb font on lockscreen!
Finally! I've ported all my themes to Metamorphs. This will keep them ready to go anytime there is an update and also help me keep my sanity. Porting a dozen themes for each revision isn't a lot of fun!
Blue Revo - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...ue_Revo_MM.zip
Classic Leather - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...Leather_MM.zip
Grape Jelly - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...peJelly_MM.zip
Green Revo - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...eenRevo_MM.zip
HoneyB - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist.../HoneyB_MM.zip
Minimal Blue - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...malBlue_MM.zip
Minimal Green - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...alGreen_MM.zip
Minimal Remix - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...alRemix_MM.zip
Orange Slice - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...geSlice_MM.zip
Peppermint Twist - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...ntTwist_MM.zip
Winter Mix Dark - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...ix_Dark_MM.zip
Winter Mix Light - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Sist...x_Light_MM.zip
Flashable Stock Laszlo 5 (good to have just in case) - http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6409094/Lasz...zlo5_Theme.zip
How to use Metamorph
Always Nandroid before flashing any theme.
1. Download and install the Metamorph app from the Android market.
2. Open Metamorph, allow checks and Superuser. Press menu, open settings and increase Metamorph Delay to 3500 or so.
3. If this is a new theme, choose Unzip/Extract new theme and navigate to downloaded theme zip file on your SD card.
4. Click on the zip file and Metamorph will extract the theme files automagically.
5. Information about the theme may be displayed. Select "Close" when done.
5. A list of all the sub-themes will be displayed. Click ‘Apply All!’
6. Select "Continue" to apply framework-res themed files.
7. Reboot if it doesn't happen automatically.
- Once you have completed all the checks in the Metamorph, you can Disable startup checks in Metamorph settings. You can also Disable the warning regarding framework-res too.
- After you've Metamorphed once, you can delete the theme zip file from your SD card if you'd like. The extracted theme is saved in AndroidThemes on your SD card.