--== HTC HD7 ==--
1. Download XAP file
2. Download the HTC USB Modem drivers
3. Deploy XAP file to your phone
4. Turn off your Data connection in your phone.
5. Run DFRouter and click on “HTC Modem”
6. If you only downloaded driver package just unzip to any folder, then Open Device Manager (recommended for Win7 64bit).
7. Find USB\VID_0BB4&PID_0EFF&REV_0000&MI_01 and force update driver with HtcUsbMdmV64 (inside unzipped folder)
8. Find USB\VID_0BB4&PID_0EFF&REV_0000&MI_00 and force update driver with HtcVComV64 (inside unzipped folder)
9. You will get two new device HTC USB Modem and HTC Diagnostic Interface (COM8)
10. Connect device to PC, open HTC USB Modem and select Advance Label
11. Add below command +cgdcont=1,”ip”,”APN”
(APN = Your carrier’s APN)
12. Create a new connection with HTC USB Modem, diag number is *99# and disabling IPV6
13.Just connect without user name and password.
--== Dell Venue Pro ==--
1. Download the HTC USB Modem drivers
2. Edit both HtcUsbMdmV64.inf and HtcVComV64.inf files from the extracted drivers replacing the HTC device IDs with VID_05c6&PID_3199. Leave the &MI_00.
3. Go to EM(##634#), and go to Service Center, swithcing to Composite Mode. The password is *#301#.
4. After the fone reboots, install the 2 modified device drivers as you would do in HTC tutorial.
4. Continue following the HTC guide from step 9.
--== Samsung WP7 Devices ==--
1. Download Samsung USB Drivers and install it
2. Dial ##634# then press the Call button
3. On diagnosis screen, Dial *#7284# and press Call button
4. A “Microsoft USB Test” screen will show up which allows configuration of USB Path Control settings (options available is Zune Sync; Modem, Tethered Call; and Modem, USB Diag). Select Modem, Tethered Call. The phone will restart and activate the setting. Windows will detect and install the driver from the device. A phone modem named Samsung Mobile Modem will be installed.
5. Now you can create a connection dial-up on your windows as step 9 in HTC HD7 tutorial.
--== LG WP7 Devices ==--
1. Download LG USB Drivers and install it
2.Launch the LG phone dialer, and dial ##634#, then press the Call button to bring up a list of applications under the screen title of “MFG”.
3.When asked to input password, enter 277634#*# to unlock the password-protected MFG.
4.Turn off the data connection in Settings -> Network Mobile.
5.Start MFG and go to the USB Switching option in Menu Engineer -> Port Setting.
6.Select the QC COMPOSITE and validate.
7.The phone will automatically restart to activate the setting.
8.Connect the phone to PC with a USB cable.
9.Windows should automatically detect the Windows Phone 7 and install driver from the device. A phone modem named LGE CDMA USB Modem will be installed.
10.Edit or configure the LGE CDMA USB Modem settings or properties, and add in additional parameter in the string (change APN for your APN name):
11.Manually create a new dial-up connection that uses the LG USB modem with phone number to dial as * 99 # as HTC HD7 tutorial.
While tethering via USB, the synchronization with Zune software may not be working. In this case, just disconnect the USB cable and connect over Wi-Fi connection to sync up with Zune software. And the disclaimer is that the hack violates most mobile carrier’s terms of service, and may cost users a lot of money for overage charge if they’re on limited data plan.
Also, I didn't tested all devices cause I just have a HTC HD7 and all information here was a compilation from some blog bosts I found over the web. I hope moderators can stick it somewhere so people can stop creating new posts regarding this subject 'cause I'll keep this post updated and, when the WIFI/BT/Cableless tethering comes UP, I'll update it here.
I hape it help. Enjoy it.