Find his thread here.
If there are any questions concerning functions of the keyboard, please visit Camalot's thread and ask there. He has handled the coding of this KB and will be able to provide an answer.
I've decided to break away from that thread with my Blackout versions so they are more visible.
If you decide to use these in any ROM or theme, please link back to this thread and use my download links. Also post in this thread a link to the ROM or theme. Doing this I am able to keep track of which is being downloaded the most and can focus future updates to those versions first. Thank you.
Please do not post any mirrors. I use Mediafire because it allows me to track downloads easily (and its free). I have also attached the .zip files below.
disclaimer: I am not responsible for anything that may go wrong with your phone after flashing these keyboards. Should something happen, please post and I will try to help you solve to the best of my ability.
If you like these, please hit the Thanks button. I do also ask kindly for any donation, but do not feel obligated to do so. You may also sign up for Dropbox through my referral link and get both of us a little extra space.
Gingerbread Blackout Blue
Gingerbread Blackout Green
Gingerbread Blackout Orange
Gingerbread Blackout Pink
Gingerbread Blackout Red
Gingerbread Blackout White
Gingerbread Blackout Yellow
NEW Gingerbread Whiteout NEW
- Download the version you would like to use
- Move the .zip to your phone (/sdcard)
- Reboot into CWM Recovery (red or green)
- Select 'install zip from sdcard'
- Select 'choose zip from sdcard'
- Find and select the .zip file
- Select Yes - Install ...zip
···If the keyboard appears to not have installed; first, please post and let me know; second, you can try and delete GingerbreadKeyboard.apk and any ime-mtm-name-gingerbread.apk from /system/app and then reflash the .zip···
- script updated for Bionix-V 1.3 compatibility
- settings force close fixed
- should replace all keyboards that could interfere
- installs as GingerbreadKeyboard.apk in /system/app
- various minor tweaks
- smiley button now located on symbol keyboard only
- .com .net etc. restored to @ symbol when appropriate