So briefly this is the same HD2 CoreDroid DHD V1 from Sergio but optimised for TMOUS LEO1024 devices with no EXT partition support. This build stores everything on NAND with high cache usage. So i present you the build i am using on my LEO1024 at the moment.( Note: LEO512 users please do not flash this rom as u may not even boot it and even if you can boot it you will have no extra space for your apps)
I will keep this build updated if u guys enjoy it and give me some positive feedback for encouragement.
P.S. I know this is not a proper way to push a new thread but i got no time to do more at the moment. I will arrange this thread later when i have more spare time.
Zip Rom Download links: (All necessary files included)
- CoreDroid_NAND_HD2_DHD_V1_TMOUS_LEO1024 with MDJ10.4 kernel
- CoreDroid_NAND_HD2_DHD_V1_TMOUS_LEO1024 with Gauner kernel
CWR update links:
USA LOCATION and blury MMS FIX UPDATE(Thanks to MagicWorx for the guidence in this post)
- USA LOCATION and blury MMS FIX UPDATE - (fixed update script so it should be working properly now - use it via "install zip from sdcard" in CWR)
- APPLICATION DRAWER WITH 4 ICONS PER ROW UPDATE
DESIREHD STOCK FONTS FOR LEO1024 COREDROID UPDATE
- DESIREHD STOCK FONTS FOR LEO1024 COREDROID UPDATE - (fixed update script and confirmed that it works after testing myself own)
- GAUNER KERNEL FOR LEO1024 COREDROID UPDATE - You should be good to go as i modified the script myself for this version but just in case you got stuck on 123456, reboot into CWR and "wipe cache" (thanks to milton007 for this post)
- MDJ10.4 KERNEL RESTORE FOR LEO1024 COREDROID UPDATE
- ARABIC SUPPORT FOR LEO1024 COREDROID UPDATE