here is Cyanogenmod 7.1.0 for the Toshiba Folio 100:
MD5sum: 0e11590cae348e769e206c17c1477e89 update-cm-7.1.0-Folio-KANG-signed.zip
The git tree is here:
Git tree from nopy:
Some other required files are in the attached zip.
There are still a lot issues that needs to be solved like
Things that are already working:
* External SD-Card
* 3D Graphics
* Internal flash
Things that do not work yet:
* some apps are crashing
* video recording is buggy
Google Apps can be installed from here:
Important Info for Huawei 3G Support
* In order to be able to use a Huawei Dongle for 3G on the Folio 100 you must disable the internal flash memory and the virtual CD-ROM drive of the Huawei Dogle using a PC. Please search in the Internet for a HowTo.
* If the device is still not get detected you must disable the PIN of the SIM card.
* The APN may have to be entered in the mobile network setting window.
* Added support for 3G huawei dongles
* Some minor changes
* Updated to lastest CM version
* New updates from upstream
* other eMMC mount options
* Compiled the kernel with new sources from toshiba
* Included new libs rquired by the new kernel
* Temporary fix for usb mounting
* Hardware video acceleration
* Some bugfixes