FORUMS

NFL Lock-Slider Skins

1,094 posts
Thanks Meter: 995

By lnando84, Senior Member on 30th January 2011, 05:58 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
As most of you already know I'm a huge football fan and an even bigger Philadelphia Eagles fan!! I hate this time of year when the season is just about over..Sundays just aren't the same without football! Even thought the season is almost finished I'm going to continue my nfl skinning of various items. Here are NFL teamed skins for your lock-Slider. I made them for all 32 teams. Let me know what you think of them. Enjoy..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lnando84 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lnando84 Ad-Free
1st February 2011, 06:54 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
These are awesome! However, when I install the .cab nothing changes. My lock slider is still the same old blue slider with the white lock. Any idea why this is or how to fix it??

Thanks!
1st February 2011, 11:20 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcfootqb

These are awesome! However, when I install the .cab nothing changes. My lock slider is still the same old blue slider with the white lock. Any idea why this is or how to fix it??

Thanks!

Glad to hear you like em! Did you try a soft-reset after installing? These were made to work with the default lockscreen. Are you using a different lockscreen app, maybe manila, s2u2, or some other? If your using the manila one let me know which team/teams you'd like and I'll convert the png's into manila for you.
3rd February 2011, 03:50 AM |#8  

More
Yeah, I've reset a bunch of times...It's wierd I have used your keypads, wait cursors, backgrounds, etc...and have never had a problem. I have never changed anything in regards to the lockscreen before. I have an AT&T Tilt 2 with windows mobile 6.5 touch flow3d 2.1

Hope that info helps...

thanks
3rd February 2011, 04:09 AM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah, I've reset a bunch of times...It's wierd I have used your keypads, wait cursors, backgrounds, etc...and have never had a problem. I have never changed anything in regards to the lockscreen before. I have an AT&T Tilt 2 with windows mobile 6.5 touch flow3d 2.1

Hope that info helps...

thanks

Oh see I made these with files from my phone and I'm on sprint's 6.5 sense 2.5. And I think the problem is cause of the sense2.5 - tf3d2.1 difference. I can make them for you if you can find the 4 images(lock, lock pressed, lock landscape, and lock pressed landscape) that are used for your lock screen. They should be in your windows folder. If you find them zip em up and attach them and I'll convert the images, for the team of your choice, to work..
14th February 2011, 01:32 PM |#10  

More
I updated to sense 2.5 and all works fine! Thanks. Is there anyway you could make a Detroit Red Wings lock slider?
15th February 2011, 12:02 AM |#11  
OP Senior Member
Flag Allentown

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I updated to sense 2.5 and all works fine! Thanks. Is there anyway you could make a Detroit Red Wings lock slider?

Awesome..I'm glad you got them working!! Here's a Red Wings lock-slider for ya. Let me know what ya think of it. If you like, hit me up on some "thanks". Enjoy..
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	htc_LS_LockSlider.png
Views:	9
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	517841  
Attached Files
File Type: cab lnando84 Red Wings Lock Slider.cab - [Click for QR Code] (66.0 KB, 6 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)