Have tried installing them on my 101, and thought I'd offer some feedback and screens for people wondering whether to install them.
To clarify: calendar, mail, calculator and sniffer I installed by placing the apk in system/app folder on UrukDroid 0.5 rooted system (renamed the Mail'd apk to "email.apk") Don't forget to back up original versions. The others I just installed as regular apk (again on UrukDroid 0.5). Have attached a zip of all the files at the bottom of the post. Had to split into 2 packages due to upload size restrictions, system apk contains calendar, email, calculator and sniffer. Misc contains the rest.
Updated modified version of keyboard available in post 29.
1. Calculator - works as expected. The screen alignment is slightly off, so to enter "1", you have to press between "1" and "2". Also, link to normal calculator just goes back to homescreen.
2. Calendar - again, works much as expected. Only thing I've found is that trying to add a new entry causes a force close.
3. Canvas - not much to say. Random force closes, can save new images, can't save edited images
4. Keyboard - fits the 101 screen really well, and I love the Fn key, rather than long press, for symbols. Not so keen on the colour, no obvious way to change skins.
5. Quick office
6. Sniffer - seems to work well, doesn't pick up microSD as storage on main screen, but you can navigate to it. No force closes yet.
7. Mail'd - same set up as K9 (which its based on). Looks nice on the 101's screen - initial screen shows accounts>folders>mail. Opening an email slides the whole screen across to the left, showing mail list>message. Takes a bit of time to load messages each time the app is opened. IMAP and Hotmail work fine. No force closes yet. New mail works, but address box not linked to contacts, so you have to type whole address.