This is my personal kernel, compiled for myself and for my builds, but some one asked to share it so...
I'm not a kernel expert and probably I can't give a lot of support on this, so don't expect anything
I mainly did this to fit some my needs in my builds, so I cannot guarantee that will work fine with others and that I will be able to fix issues.
Credits for the kernel development goes to the people that constaly work on it: specially Markinus e Danijiel but of course also Rajko, Cotulla, huyanu and all the other people involved.
A big thanks also to: Hastarin for his help and clear instructions to start.., ocm7 for the "night lesson" that gave my first compiled kernel, darkstone, crawlingcity
Speed is 998 as default, so standard for your phone. If you want to overclock you have to use an OC app.
Anyway DO IT AT YOUR RISK. I will not be responsible for damages to your phone!
- Based on master linux_on_wince_htc http://gitorious.org/linux-on-wince-...x_on_wince_htc and always keept updated to it
- G-Sensor freeze patch and other small fixes
- Patched with 1.5Ghz OC capability
- Patched SMARTASS Governor to be more battery saver
- Default speeds: 245 - 998 mhz
- Default governor: interactive
- Default undervolted to 925mV
- SysFS interface to custom undervolt or overvolt (see post 2 for help), credit: -snq
- Full cLK support, credit Cedesmith
- Full support of two-way call recording, via external app (see here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=993793 )
- Patched for BT high-battery drain on GB builds (your rom must support it in init.rc! read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1007774
- Fully working HTC Headset support
- Wi-Fi MAC address fix
- Yaffs, Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, CIFS, UTF-8
- RMNET as module
- IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and Native Wifi-tethering (on GB/AOSP builds using the GB version)
- Extended Battery Support (only original HTC EB 2300mAh) credits: Arne
- My entire code, config, build script are stored on GIT. No unuseful diff files, no unuseful zips with configs.. just clone the git repo and you can see everything, launch the script and build your own clone.
- For who cares, config and commits logs are also stored in the zip in the "devs" folder
2.0 OC GB Added two way call recording support (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=993793) Patched for high BT drain on GB builds (remember that to have this working, your rom must support it in init.rc! read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1007774 ) Merged to master branch 2.0 OC Added two way call recording support (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=993793) Patched for high BT drain on GB builds (remember that to have this working, your rom must support it in init.rc! read here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1007774 ) Merged to master branch 1.9 OC GB only for Gingerbread builds Cleaned and tweaked Wifi drivers from tytung repo Merged to master git Added default UV to 925mv for more battery saving Sysfs interface to custom control the UV parameters via shell or script Added more cpu frequency steps, for improved smoothness and battery saving Added Extended Battery support from Arne code. (HTC Original EB 2300mah) Added multiport support Added full cLK support including boot-to-recovery Included again "01modules" in the zip file to avoid losing data. 1.9 OC Merged to master git Added default UV to 925mv Sysfs interface to custom control the UV parameters via shell or script Added more cpu frequency steps Added Extended Battery support from Arne code. (HTC Original EB 2300mah) Added multiport support Added full cLK support including boot-to-recovery Included again "01modules" in the zip file to avoid losing data. 1.8 OC NO SENSE Merged with linux_on_wince_htc to apply last commits http://gitorious.org/linux-on-wince-htc/linux_on_wince_htc [fixed netfilter errors and missing dependencies] Danijel Added tytung AOSP wifi drivers and wpa_suplicant to enable IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and native wifi thetering on GB/NO SENSE builds Credit for this fix goes to TYTUNG 1.8 OC Merged with linux_on_wince_htc to apply last commits http://gitorious.org/linux-on-wince-htc/linux_on_wince_htc [fixed netfilter errors and missing dependencies] Danijel 1.7 (new temporary branch: NEWOC) Added BFQ as default scheduler, TinyRCU, LZMA [from huanyu] Tweaked Interactive governor [from huanyu] Other small tweaks (see git) 1.6 Merged to master http://gitorious.org/linux-on-wince-htc/linux_on_wince_htc [g-sensor calibration fix (no more facedown needed)] - Markinus 1.5 Fixed 245000 min frequency typo 1.4 Added no-oc on boot to avoid rebooting issues 1.3 Fixed low cpu values that causes drop of phone signal. 1.2 Tweaked Smartass governor Set INTERACTIVE as default governor 1.1 Some cleanups 1.0 Added OC + Smartass governor
AT THIS MOMENT THE DOWNLOADS ARE ONLY FOR MAGLDR ROMS. IF YOU NEED CLK PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR A GUIDE ON HOW TO CONVERT. THANKS ARIF-ALI!
USING OTHER METHODS CAN CAUSE NO BOOTING, NO DATA OR OTHER ISSUES
Flash via ClockWord Recovery
I will not provide other formats
If you have issues flashing or something not works after flashing, check with your build chef if this zip is compatible with the partitions used by your build.
This is working for all froyo/gb/aosp builds, but if you want max performance on Gingerbread, use the GB version
2.0 OC GB
This is working only on Gingerbread builds. Includes a wpa_suplicant file that will be pushed in your /system/bin folder to enable IEEE 802.1x/EAP authentication and native wifi tethering
1.9 OC GB
1.8 OC GB
I dont ask donations for this because mainly is based on the work from others and they deserves more than a "thanks". But since I put some efforts in this, would be nice if you can click on my "thanks" button to show you are thankful for this work
Anyway if you still want to offer me a coffe, it's appreciated.