I released a SD Version of my ROM.
The Idea behind it is a mix from HTC Hardwarelibs/Settings and APPs but without Sense. The Build is based on a new Desire HD Build (Android 2.2.1). I removed all HTC Widgeds, Sensestuff, etc. But I let some Apps, like Camera, Album, Musicplayer, Clock, EMail, Messanger, Keyboard, Twitter, etc. and you have the HTC System stuff, like the USB connection Menu. It's very nice and fast. As launcher is the Gingerbread Launcher installed.
Try it with e.g. Launcher Pro, Fancy Widget and Smooth Calender.
- Customize in settings because it's sense connected. You can change background etc. with the long press on desktop.
- USB MASS STORAGE MODE
IT IS DANGEROUS TO USE THIS IF YOU BOOT FROM SD! You boot from SD and then you will export this card over USB, if the system will use the data or system then it crash or corrupt you sd card!
For all SD Builds use MAGLDR mass storage or wince to copy files there.
- You need MAGLDR 1.11/WINCE
- SD Build
- Kernel is almost stock from our git.
- Android 2.21
- No OC or such stuff
- Interactive gouvernor
- completly cleaned initrd
- correct file rights
- new busybox with many new system commands
It's made for daily use.
8mA with Bluetooth
- fixed boot problems on some sd cards
- seperate downloads for magldr and wince users
Download Version 1.7.1b for MAGLDR users:
- Extract the archive to the root of sd. Run magldr, boot AD from sd.
Download Version 1.7.1b for WinCE users:
- extract to sd, run clrcad and then run haret
I attached a 1GB userdata if someone need it