1. Sideload the apps you download above
2. Run HTC Connection Setup and got through setup
3. Open RegistryEditor, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ControlPanel\Themes\
4. Okay you have the choice to pick a theme you would like to edit unfortunately you cant just create a theme (Im working on that). 0 is the light theme and 1 is the dark theme i chose to edit the light theme since it takes up power. So click whatever theme you would like to edit.
5. on the light theme i have provided the original text that was there if you decide to switch (someone can post the dark theme original settings)
Original settings for light theme
6. These are the only ones i recommend you to edit, For example, PageBackgroundColor is the background color on all non-custom pages, such as People, Start, Settings, etc.
7. I recommend editing the BaseThemeColor for the Custom Color Keyboard, PageBackgroundColor for your background color.
8. For Example My blue theme
9. I only changed three lines and everything else stayed the same.
10. for your own colors visit (http://www.colorschemer.com/online.html
) chose the color and copy the six digit number/letter of the color.
10. to apply your color simply delete the last six numbers (Keep The First Two Letters/Numbers in original Value Data!)
then replace those last six numbers you deleted with your six numbers you got from your color chosen.
11. After applying your changes run the HTC Connection Setup, then restart the phone go to settings/themes and then chose the one you edited, simple
If you have any questions visit the irc channel (#htc-wp-chat) and ill be glad to answer them or you can just post you question
to get transparent tiles just make the accent color transparent..
its in an alpha hex code form...
the first 2 letters are for alpha channel!!
so that means 0-255 in dec.
0-ff in hex
0 is fully transparent, ignore rest of color values..
FF is 0% trans.
Many thanks to futureshock for figuring that out
Version 1 --- release