Screenshots and more info in post #2
1. Don't use any other OC app, please only use the included one.
2. On the first boot many internal tweaks that require a restart are set up, so please do so before setting up stuff, this is pretty critical.
3. Wipe absolutely everything, even if you come from TastyGinger 1.1.
- updated to latest sources
- fixed text rendering
- added power widget in notification bar AND their settings in settings/display
- much faster(as in snappiness, dunno about benchmarks &co)
- EXT-A2SD - moves apps and dalvik cache to SD works now, I've tested it again and again
- added LWP
... and other minor stuff too
- RaKern 200 kernel @614MHz default
- new CPU governor, MOBILE GOVERNOR, written from scratch, based on the ondemand governor's behavior, with some tweaks -> limited frequency when CPU is idle, optimized frequency stepping based on CPU load and others too *** at the moment the governor comes as a module, and I'm not going to release the source code until I make it a perfect option for mobile, battery-powered devices; I still have to test it on other types of CPUs to see what can be done to improve.
- default Gingerbread launcher, with a few tweaks to make it faster
- built-in low-DPI
- built-in overclocking app, very basic and straight forward, but with a very nice way of doing things(see post #2 for more info)
- no ads in browser and apps
- compatibility mode disabled by default
... and many others
DOWNLOAD TastyGinger 2.0 for HTC Hero(mdpi)
MD5: 3ad7c8523b75f371ae99b5fdbd05a376 (please check if your installation is not working according to changelog/feature list)