What's news ?
- v1.0 : Beta release
- v1.1 : Fixed app2sd install, add uninstall custom boot animation.
- v1.2 : Add Revert to stock bootanimation, fix some bugs when install !
- v1.4 : Add Dual Touch Install, Fix chargemon on x10mini.
What's the script do ?
- Install Xrecovery
- Enable JIT
- Disable JIT
- Install Custom Bootanimation(You can replace your own bootanimation.zip in AAIS/data/ to use your custom boot screen)
- Uninstall Custom Bootanimation(Restore to previous boot screen)
- Revert to stock bootanimation
- Install App2sd (Need to create ext2 partition before install. You can use this tool to partitioning : http://download.cnet.com/Partition-W...=dl&tag=button)
- Uninstall App2sd
- Install Dual Touch driver
Requirements for use this script ?
Root : Automate Installation
1. Download attached file "SuperOneClick".
2. Enable "USB Debug".
3. Connect phone to "PC" and select "Charge Phone".
4. Open "SuperOneClick" and select "Root".
6. When it is done, reboot.
- Busybox Installed(Goto Market find application name "BusyBox Installer" install it and open it to install newest version of busybox with the path /system/bin)
- Go to Market find application name "Terminal Emulator" and install it.
How to use this script ?
- Download attached file and unpack.
- Copy AAIS folder to sdcard.
- Type some commands :
**Warning : If you decide to install App2SD please create new ext2 partition on your sdcard before install it. I recommend 1GB for this partition ! Please visit this link for details how to partitioning : http://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki...d_partitioning
-You should install all you need before install Dual Touch.
AIO_Automatic_Installation_Script_For_2.1.1.A.0.6_ v1.4: http://www.mediafire.com/?v6dgy4b339354by
SuperOneClick : http://www.mediafire.com/?u33hhd2t78asjuk
And the last thing if you want donate me to keep my work better please donate me via link :