#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Visit the CHANGELOG for a full list of changes and features!
All source code is available at the CyanogenMod Github! If you'd like to to contribute to CyanogenMod, checkout our Gerrit instance.
- First time flashing CM 7 to your G2 (or coming from another ROM)?
1. Unlock/root your device and install Clockwork Recovery 3 via ROM Manager
2. Do a Nandroid backup!
4. Install the ROM
5. Optionally install the Google Addon
- Upgrading from earlier CM6?
1. Do a Nandroid Backup!
2. Install the ROM (your Google apps will be backed up automatically)
HOW TO REPORT BUGS OR PROBLEMS?
- Was it a hard reboot? Get me the file "/proc/last_kmsg".
- Was it a soft reboot or a "boot loop"? Run "adb logcat" and get me the full output.
- Pastebin links preferred
- Please use the issue tracker whenever possible!
Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.
The preferred method of installation is via ROM Manager, or you can head over to the CM Forums for manual downloads.
Thank you to EVERYONE involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging and documenting! Enjoy!