[ROM][FROYO][DISCONTINUED] Kyrillos' ROM v9.7.1 JPU **Give it a try**

4,278 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,194

By kyrillos13, Inactive Recognized Developer on 16th February 2011, 09:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
9th November 2011, 03:15 PM |#9651  
Thanks Meter: 140

More
I was a fan of the circular battery display(hope u know what i mean) and the old status bar symbols. How can i get them back?
9th November 2011, 04:18 PM |#9652  
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsDontFalls

I was a fan of the circular battery display(hope u know what i mean) and the old status bar symbols. How can i get them back?

replace the framework-res.apk and twframework-res.apk with those from 8.0 (i thing) but first delete the framework.jar in system/framework in the phone cuz it will cause bootloop
9th November 2011, 04:58 PM |#9653  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,636

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_baz

replace the framework-res.apk and twframework-res.apk with those from 8.0 (i thing) but first delete the framework.jar in system/framework in the phone cuz it will cause bootloop

hmmmm....dude if i were you i wouldn't do that at all...8.0 is jps....and Kyrillos modded v9.0 which is jpu...so...don't

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsDontFalls

if you want circle battery indicator...maybe you should only replace stat_sys_battery_.png's in framework-res.apk/res/drawable-ldpi....it's alot of png's
to replace...but somewhere i read that that could be done....so...think again
9th November 2011, 05:35 PM |#9654  
Flag Honfleur
Thanks Meter: 6

More
By deleting .jar, you loose arabic support.
Any other solution ?

Sent from my GT-I5800
9th November 2011, 05:37 PM |#9655  
Thanks Meter: 334

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkkoby

hmmmm....dude if i were you i wouldn't do that at all...8.0 is jps....and Kyrillos modded v9.0 which is jpu...so...don't

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

if you want circle battery indicator...maybe you should only replace stat_sys_battery_.png's in framework-res.apk/res/drawable-ldpi....it's alot of png's
to replace...but somewhere i read that that could be done....so...think again

both methods are good and will work but about yours i hope it will not cause probs the fact that it will be un-singed
9th November 2011, 06:04 PM |#9656  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 3

More
kyrillos cant you please use multiupload again, after downloading part 1 hotfile went down and i haven been able to get part 2, so more options will be definitively better
9th November 2011, 06:07 PM |#9657  
Flag You don't wanna know.....
Thanks Meter: 9,636

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakti

By deleting .jar, you loose arabic support.
Any other solution ?

Sent from my GT-I5800

i've replaced battery status png's successfuly a minute ago:P
but i'll have to do it again...i don't
like it
screenie:
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1320861988574.png
Views:	221
Size:	44.0 KB
ID:	777518

Sent from my hybrid g3
Kyrillos' 9.0 powered by
g3mod 2.1 b2 OC
9th November 2011, 06:13 PM |#9658  
Flag pune
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersky

Thanks Kyrillos,
For the first 2 qustions, i think it's the problem with the font, i'll try to use font installer to fix it. The song tags also show error codes.
What's IDK? Forgive my ignorance please.

Yep it's font thing.You have to change it to stock from font installer(root).It fixed for me.Most of other fonts giving same error as you mentioned.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushpak888

kyrillos cant you please use multiupload again, after downloading part 1 hotfile went down and i haven been able to get part 2, so more options will be definitively better

Yep I second this.If it's possible.Btw what is wrong with mediafire.I am really not aware why people avoid that.Please enlighten me if any of you have idea about it?
The Following User Says Thank You to vishal8492 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vishal8492 Ad-Free
9th November 2011, 06:46 PM |#9659  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal8492

Yep it's font thing.You have to change it to stock from font installer(root).It fixed for me.Most of other fonts giving same error as you mentioned.

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Yep I second this.If it's possible.Btw what is wrong with mediafire.I am really not aware why people avoid that.Please enlighten me if any of you have idea about it?

I think Kyrillos mentioned sometime ago, that he collects points from hotfile, so that's where all his files are going to end up for now
The Following User Says Thank You to urb4n For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift urb4n Ad-Free
9th November 2011, 06:51 PM |#9660  
Flag Ponte Velha do TietĂȘ
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Multiboot
Good afternoon, someone would step by step to install two ROMs with the same base JPU, I'm dificuladades because I have always wipe to factory rom for each exchange of

grateful
9th November 2011, 06:53 PM |#9661  
Flag Honfleur
Thanks Meter: 6

More
[QUOTE=rkkoby;19201998]i've replaced battery status png's successfuly a minute ago:P
but i'll have to do it again...i don't
like it
screenie:
Attachment 777518

Can you upload the framework-res.apk you take the png's from ?
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
kyrillos, rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)