Thanks to phhusson, dbz, Stinebd, ACL, arrrghhh , viruscrazy, WisTilt2, Klinux, kama, Reefermattness, chkms, davidebeatrice, elroy944, kstephens98, DracoLX, zenulator, Chamonix, Makkonen, Mrpippy, cr2, Markinus, Babijoee, Lmiller1708, natemcutty, and anyone else forgotten!. I WILL ADD MORE
SPECIAL THANKS TO THE NAND TEAM. ACL AND THE A TEAM
THANKS TO F22 FOR HIS KERNELS
THANKS TO VIRUSCRAZY FOR HIS CAMERA KERNELS
BLAZN 2.2.2 2011.03.06
youtube in HQ. man this looks like DVD. MAKE SURE WHEN OPEN YOUTUBE FOR THE FIRST TIME. CLICK MENU, SETTING, ENABLE HQ ON DATA. THEN GO ANY VIDEO TO TEST IT.
camera. works great with a new camera app.
camcorder. works super nice. no sound. i hear people saying it's working. i thinks rhod user having issue with video sound. i'm doing some testing about this.
3g. super super super fast 3G.
data. super super super fast data.
google goggles. works like it charm.
wifi is fixed
theme is fixed
and many many many more
all stock apps
add it more app. look for it in files folder
NOT WORKING IN THIS BUILD
BT. so far not for rhod. my 2 friend, one with a blackstone and the other with diamond, they told me is working for them.
3.5 MM jack
PREPARE YOUR SD CARD
1-FORMAT YOUR SD CARD TO FAT32. FULL FORMAT
2-DOWNLOAD FROYO 2.2.2 BLAZN
3-UNZIP IT INTO YOUR SD CARD. ANDBOOT OR TO ROOT SD CARD
4-USE YOUR STARTUP.TXT FOR YOUR DEVICES. ADD THIS COMMAND YOUR STARTUP. rel_path=andboot.
5- for cdma devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_cdma=1.
for gsm devices. add this command for the camera on your startup. board-htcrhodium.is_gsm=0.
FOR CDMA PHONES. REMOVE THE SIM CARD
6- for cdma & gsm devices make sure you have this command on your startup for data. force_cdma=1. for gsm devices is force_cdma=0
SETTUP FROYO 2.2.1 BLAZN FOR THE FIRST TIME
1. On WinMo, navigate to the andboot or root sd card folder on your SD card and launch haret.exe.
2. First boot will take several minutes for the data.img to be created... Be patient... enjoy the animation.
3. Do not touch. Wait for green light, you are at the home screen. Wait for green light.
4. Open Spare Parts and change End button behavior to go to home
5. Go to to Settings - Call setting and set up your voice mail for sprint,verizon. etc..
6. Go to Settings - Sound. Test the volume settings, test phone ringtones and notification ringtones
7. Go to Settings - Display-Brightness. automatic brightness. screen timeout set it to 10 minutes
8. Go to Settings - Location & security- Enable use wireless networks and gps
9. Go to Settings - Applications- Enable unknown sources
10. Go to Settings - Language & keyboard - Set your language or use more locale 2 to add language. Press the menu key and follow the screen.
11. Go to Accessibility. this is the power button ends call. check it
12. Now you can sync your phone by going to Settings - Setting account & sync
13. Let the phone sync. Do not touch. Wait for green light
14. Open all apps to get full performance. Make sure all apps fully open.
* DO NOT OPEN CAMERA.APK UNTIL YOU HAVE SWITCHED TO THE CAMERA KERNEL ON FUTURE BOOTS
* Open the market app LAST - allow it to do updates for existing apps
15. Boot back to WinMo
16. Open File Explorer; you can now switch to the camera, 1250 or 1253 kernel located in the files folder; just copy the zImage and modules*.tar.gz to the andboot folder level.
* files\first boot zimage and modules 1276 - kb backlight
17. Boot haret, alway wait for green light. Make a test call, send a text, tell someone to call you. Tell someone to send you a text.
* Your WinMo needs to be running at stock speed (528Mhz); DO NOT OVERCLOCK under WinMo before booting to Android, it will just crash. Don't ask how, it just doesn't work. You need to be running WinMo at stock speed since your last boot; you can't just throttle it down to stock speed and then launch Android.
* Optional but recommended: backup the data on your SD card, format it using SD Formatter as FAT32, restore your data on it, and create the Froyo X distribution with the instructions below.