Honor 9 Lite

[ROM]CM6 Froyo - RC2

3,538 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,067

By owain94, Inactive Recognized Developer on 20th February 2011, 02:32 PM
Thread Closed Email Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikevhl

Owain and I voluntarily started this project for fun and to spend time. Now it's a good thing we could also amuse a community while having fun, but Owain leaving this section is a descission he is free to make. Instead of moaning be grateful for what already has been given to you! You're not paying us ****. All we get are donations. Donations are a way of appreciating the work that is being done for you. It is not forcing someone to do something for you. That would be called payment, and it might be me, but I haven't seen Owain getting any paychecks from anyone at all. I'm not saying you should pay him, I'm saying let the man do what he wants to do. If he's done, so be it! He has put an amazing lot of hours and work into the base of this rom. More developers started to pop up and can take over his work, while he is working on other devices and is NOT GETTING HIS PM BOX SPAMMED WITH MESSAGES SAYING NOTHING MORE THAN "PLEASE COME BACK!"

Thanks for your time.

I'm ****ing tired. I'm tired of caring for people who don't give a **** about me.
I'm tired of waiting for a text that's never going to come. I'm tired of thinking things will be different,
yet they never change. I'm tired of giving out chances, only to be let down. I'm tired of putting forth 100%
of an effort and only getting 25% in return. I'm tired of broken promises. I'm tired of let downs by the people who
matter most to me. I'm tired of making someone a priority, when in reality I'm just a number to them.
I'm tired of shitty people who only manipulate a situation from their own perspective, never even thinking
about what someone else is going through. I'm so tired of the same old bullshit over and over again
The Following 169 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free

20th February 2011, 02:33 PM |#2  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag The Hague

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2132
The Following 54 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free
20th February 2011, 02:33 PM |#3  
Flag The Hague

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2132
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free
20th February 2011, 03:24 PM |#4  
Flag Brunete
Thanks Meter: 173

More
Sorry i will type this on the another thread.
20th February 2011, 03:25 PM |#5  
Flag The Hague

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaningenieros

Is apps2sd working? i have not been able to make it work with R2

it should work but i will look into it
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free
20th February 2011, 03:36 PM |#6  
Ukraine
Thanks Meter: 81

More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961707

in this rom, on mini run camera and audio mixer
20th February 2011, 04:34 PM |#7  
Flag Brunete
Thanks Meter: 173

More
I have tried again, and app2sd is not still working. FIXED

Market does not show any app. --> FIXED. move vending.apk with rootexplorer from system/app to data/app, reboot, go settings-apps-manage apps and uninstall market. Extract vending apk from the market.zip file attached above and move it to sdcard and install. With rootexplorer move the installed app from data/app to system/app and reboot. Market should work fine

Still su problems when exiting rootexplorer or similar (su used)
The Following User Says Thank You to galaningenieros For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift galaningenieros Ad-Free
20th February 2011, 06:20 PM |#8  
Flag The Hague

More
sorry guys 3.0 can take some longer getting everytime weird errors or bootloops or no boot at all

SE flash nummero #16 today
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free
20th February 2011, 06:37 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by owain94

sorry guys 3.0 can take some longer getting everytime weird errors or bootloops or no boot at all

SE flash nummero #16 today

no sweat dude, you're doing a good job already. Beside, I'm going be up for hours because of this freaking chemistry homework and that crazy bald teacher.
20th February 2011, 07:56 PM |#10  
Flag The Hague

More
everything is working no bug found (only the ones mentioned) now i need to fix the touchscreen lol (did test everything on pc(you can control your phone on the pc yes))
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to owain94 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift owain94 Ad-Free
20th February 2011, 09:47 PM |#11  
Flag Apeldoorn
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Nice work cant wait to try it out

is it posible in the future to may it look like xWildFirePro 2.1 v0.2b from mike

that would be awasome
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread