BACKUP BEFORE INSTALLING!!! I am not responsible for bugs of if this bricks your device.
Gingerbread 2.3.7/Cyanogenmod 7.2-Pre
HERE (MiniCM7-2.1.5 and above)
Gingerbread 2.3.5/Cyanogenmod 7.1-Pre (OLD)
MiniCM7 2.0.7 - Google code
Google-Apps check latest here
Froyo 2.2.1/Cyanogenmod 6.1.3 (OLD)
MiniCM6 1.0.2 - Google code
- 2.1.1.A.0.6 or later SE firmware and ...015 Baseband.
- Root and CWM Recovery installed.
- Download the latest ROM
- Move MiniCM7-2.x.x-X8.zip to your sdcard
- Move gapps-gb-xxxxxxxx-signed.zip to your sdcard
- Boot to CWM Recovery
- Make a backup in CWM Recovery if you want to restore later
- Select "Factory Reset" in CWM Recovery (no need to do this if you are already running MiniCM7)
- Select "install custom zip from sdcard" in CWM Recovery
- Install MiniCM7-2.x.x-X8.zip to your sdcard
- Install gapps-gb-xxxxxxxx-signed.zip to your sdcard
- Reboot (first boot will take ~1-5 minutes, wait)
- If you don't stick to the above instructions you might get various problems (WiFi, Data traffic, Bluetooth, App2SD etc). In that case, and before reporting an issue, Make sure that your Baseband is ...015 (Settings -> About phone and baseband) and select "Factory Reset" form the top menu of xrecovery & Reboot
Thanks to nobodyAtall for his ROM, DaRk_dOg for the theme, doixanh for OC, andrej456 and doixanh for dual touch, jamesbond22 for compass fixes and thanks to racht for libs, doixanh for 3MP camera and for their awesome work.
Project's page @ google code
Working: (Latest MiniCM7)
- Camera 3MP - Thanks to doixanh
- Wired headphone controller (Answer/hang up call, play/stop music...)
- WiFi - Thanks to racht
- Nodification LED???
- Pinch Zoom - Thanks to doixanh
- No reboot bug!!! (SD safe to remove) - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Video recording
- FM Radio - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Froyo native Apps2SD - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Market works fine - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Camera button (with the fix above)
- Offline charging - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Headphone jack detect - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Audio Mixer - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Video playback - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- YouTube with or without HQ - Thanks to nobodyAtall
- Open GL/3D
- SD card
- USB storage
- Mute button in call
Bugs:Please use the project's tracker for reporting bugs.
- ANT+ does not work??? (can't test because I don't have any ANT+ device)
- Some bugs with Bluetooth headsets??? (Don't know if they are still there)
- Text in FM-Radio is over the frequency number.
- FM-Radio plays in speaker first, to fix change to speaker and change back to headset.
After I flashed this ROM my phone does not boot, why?
Take out the battery and boot to CWM-Recovery and do a full wipe, if you cant boot to CWM-Recovery try the next step.
I bricked my phone, help me!
Remove your battery and put it back and use Flashtool to flash this (2.1.1.A.0.6 Nordic firmware with latest SE kernel and baseband).
I don't like the miniCM theme, how can I change it?
You can change theme with the app theme chooser.
Does it include real dual touch?
No it is not real dual touch but it works fine for pinch-zooming.
Why doesn't WiFi work for me?
Try to delete all remembered networks or delete /data/misc/wifi/wpa_supplicant.conf, if that does not work try a full wipe.
How can I change the keyboard?
Open the SMS-app and hold the "Type to compose" and select input method and select another keyboard.
Dual touch does not work.
Download the dualtouch module from here and extract it and overwite the x8gesture with the .ko file.
(Also viewable on your device via: Settings -> CM settings -> System -> View changelog)
For a full list of Cyanogenmod changes check the gerrit:
* CM Setting (input settings) for back button to end current call
* Added Smartass governor (thanks to AnDyX), not enabled by default
* Wpa_supplicant / Wifi from sources
* Rotary doesn't cover caller's name any more
* LED flash via notification bar
* Offline charging for X8
* netcfg, libbluedroid from sources
* Improved bluetooth / FM Radio functionality
* liblights from sources (notifications should blink now)
* Replaced Launcher2 with ADWLauncher
* Fixed /data getting filled up with failed download files
* MDPI and several other fixes for X8
* Fixed ddms screen capture
* Full camera capabilities (photos / video / AF / Flash) using eclair libcamera (thanks to doixanh)
* Fixed chargemon script for multiboot
* Smoother 2D scrolling
* Android version 2.3.5 (GRJ90)
* Removed Launcher pro (you can download latest rev. from market)
* Optimize apks and strip down size
* Updated LiveWallpapers
* Updated CWM recovery to 188.8.131.52-r5 x10mini (multiboot + encryption)
* Cyanogenmod 7.1.0-RC1
* Theme updates for various parts
* Radio app improvements
* Fixed Usb debugging notification icon
* backuptool on installation that backs up and restores google propriatery system files
(no need to reflash gapps if it was already installed)
* ClockworkMod recovery v.184.108.40.206-r3 for x10mini
* Baseband verification on installation
* Build number: GRJ22 (almost CM7.1) - several changes from Cyanogen
* Many theme updates for MiniCM7 theme, new OrangeHaze theme
* SDcard Cache size changed to 128K to avoid music players hiccups
* MiniCM Update notifications via c2dm (CM Settings -> System -> Update notifications)
* Camcoder high quality mode (VGA: 640x480)
* Many Theme updates in numerous system places and applications
* Cyanogenmod now has an option in CM Settings -> Lock screen -> Style options -> Incoming call style
* Undervolting and Overclocking handled CM Settings menu (by default none is active)
* Notification led
* Fixed audio routing in FM Radio app
* APN settings listing
* gralloc reverted to stock (better performance)
* Sensors fixed, working in compat mode
* Compass fixed
* Fixed Magic smoke wallpaper
* Permission Management for apps by Cyanogenmod
* Launcher Pro 0.8.6
* Cyanogen7.0.3 - Android 2.3.4 code baseline
* Built for LDPI
* MiniCM7 theme
* GSM/SMS/Data(3G, EDGE)
* FM Radio
* Fixed reboots bug
* Stock audio Recording
* Flash led (Torch app)
* ADB at boot
* Sensors (except proximity and light)
* Audio Jack
* Video decoder
* Video playback support for 3rd party apps
* App2sd (storing to ext*. Detect ext3/4 partitions and mount as such)
* Native App2sd
* xRecovery preinstalled
* Usb mass storage
* Audio Mixer
* Camera (VGA)
* Stock SE keyboard
* Offline charging
* Reboot menu - boot into xRecovery
* tun module (vpnc)
* Fake DT support (Thanks to: doixanh, andrej456)
* Overclocking (Thanks to: doixanh)
* Mddi lag fix (Thanks to: doixanh)
* CM Settings performance menu for setting the Sdcard read cache size (speed improvements for sdcard)
* CM Settings performance menu for CPU Overclocking
* CM Settings display menu for Ultra brightness
If you like this ROM feel free to donate to nobodyAtall.