28th March 2011, 11:31 PM |#121  
Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Flag Kentucky
Thanks Meter: 363

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhull521

Is there an OC kernel that works with this Rom?

yes, the rom already has 1.6 OC read the FAQ in post 3, there are links to both compatible kernels...the rom has apache13's by default but Leedroids is good as well. before you flash, also read in the FAQ about using FullWipe.zip and if you are having problems with gps then i suggest you flash the radio that is linked in post 1.
27th April 2011, 04:27 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Will there be an update in the foreseeable future?

Sent From My HTC Inspire "4G" via the XDA Premium App
3rd May 2011, 07:22 AM |#123  
Orlando
Thanks Meter: 25

Donate to Me
More
awwesome! love it love it love it! HSPA UNLOCK!
25th August 2011, 08:54 PM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgen

Pre-rooted stock system.img
File name: PD98IMG.zip File size: 242.81 MB
More links
have fun

I downloaded this file, put it on my sdcard, and then rebooted into hboot and tried flashing it. Now my Inspire is stuck boot looping with the first HTC logo, then the HTC quietly brilliant logo, then the AT&T logo, then it loops the last two again. Holding Volume Down and Power brings me back to the hboot screen (or clockworkmod recovery? I'm not sure, there's the skateboarding android guy on the bottom...), but I can't select anything with up/down. It just scans the PD98IMG.zip file and then asks me if I want to update, if I press no it just tells me to hit power to reboot. If I hit yes if just installs it again and asks me to reboot, giving me the same problem. I'm trying to get back to stock here... Somebody please help. thanks
25th August 2011, 09:34 PM |#125  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 801

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmusso

I downloaded this file, put it on my sdcard, and then rebooted into hboot and tried flashing it. Now my Inspire is stuck boot looping with the first HTC logo, then the HTC quietly brilliant logo, then the AT&T logo, then it loops the last two again. Holding Volume Down and Power brings me back to the hboot screen (or clockworkmod recovery? I'm not sure, there's the skateboarding android guy on the bottom...), but I can't select anything with up/down. It just scans the PD98IMG.zip file and then asks me if I want to update, if I press no it just tells me to hit power to reboot. If I hit yes if just installs it again and asks me to reboot, giving me the same problem. I'm trying to get back to stock here... Somebody please help. thanks

Remove your SD card and reboot into hboot. Select recovery. When it rebootes to recovery, reinsert your SD card and mount USB storage, load a rom and flash or restore a backup.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA Premium App
19th May 2013, 07:57 AM |#126  
Flag Ilorin
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Unhappy what are your links for anyway?
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelchen1111

Last updated 2/28/2011

This is a pure stock rom with root+hsupa+sideload.

Warning: the following steps to flash the rom will wipe your data.

- Use HTC Inspire Hack Kit or some other way to get S-off so that you can flash custom roms.
- Download the rom, rename it to PD98IMG.zip, put it to the sdcard.
- Go to Settings -> Applications, turn off fast boot and then power down the phone.
- Boot into hboot by pressing volume down + power button and flash.

After flashing you should have a pure stock rom rooted, with hsupa on, and sideloading as an option. I don't have any problem with this rom while I got superuser permission, sideloading back on and noticed a higher upload speed.

Some people report to have problem with ClockWorkMod recovery on the stock rom. You can try the suggestion from this thread.

Link for the ROM: http://www.multiupload.com/93I04ACXYU

i have made more than 10-clicks and still not able to download the ruu. i can't understand why you have to link ruu download to advert/money making site.
guys like you make this forum stressful to get required help.
19th May 2013, 08:04 AM |#127  
Thanks Meter: 1,616

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunjicool

i have made more than 10-clicks and still not able to download the ruu. i can't understand why you have to link ruu download to advert/money making site.

1. I believe the link is dead. Makes sense, since this thread is quite old.
2. Not everyone has access to servers on which they can dictate the terms. Posting to public hosting sites is often the only method available.
3. You aren't entitled to help. No one is obligated or required to help you or to make things less stressful for you. Denigrating the help offered just makes people less likely to help in the future.
26th June 2013, 03:11 AM |#128  
Flag Macon
Thanks Meter: 472

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunjicool

Guys like you make it harder for people with actual issues to get required help.

This ROM hasn't been updated in two years. It'd only take you about five seconds to stop, read and realize this. Instead of complaining about everyone else, use your brain. Flash another ROM that is, at the very least, currently supported.
26th June 2013, 08:45 AM |#129  
Flag Ilorin
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Originally Posted by WordsworthESP

Guys like you make it harder for people with actual issues to get required help.

This ROM hasn't been updated in two years. It'd only take you about five seconds to stop, read and realize this. Instead of complaining about everyone else, use your brain. Flash another ROM that is, at the very least, currently supported.

I am sorry I upset you and every other person that care not to reply the way you did.
A member has already pointed this out to me.
My kind of person does not believe "cutting off a head will cure headache". so please find a place in your heart to forgive my comment.

regards.

TunjiCool
13th July 2016, 07:34 PM |#130  
Flag daytona beach
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgen

Pre-rooted stock system.img
File name: PD98IMG.zip File size: 242.81 MB
More links
have fun